Some new screenshots

*Crying like a girl at my desk*

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you,

/me ejaculates.

my hl2 hype just blew through the roof and kept on going. those graphics are.....unbelieveably good....maybe we've been underestimating?

What was that game that everybody keeps talking about, it's something about deamons and shadows, ahhh, it's on my tongue, ah who cares, gotta drool over these screens.

ohh painkiller dude...thats the game.

man, HL2 is so awesome :) Doom 3 awe lasted about 1 hour, HL2 will amaze for ages im sure :)

Awesome screenshots. HL2 just keeps getting better and better. Heh, It it just me, or does the guy in the 2nd screenshot look kind of like Solid Snake?

man, I cant wait to see the reload animation on the .357 mag :)

Thanks A LOT Greg, you're the best. Valve does care about us :)

BTW, is it just me, or do these screenshots look a bit widescreen-ish, as if it were running on 2+ monitors? If HL2 supports it, I guess it'll give me another reason to buy another 19"...

Wow, thanks.

See, just when everyone is getting "angry" at valve. they still throw us a bone every now and then. :)

Awesome screenshots, the game looks tons better for some reason, and i've just been playing Doom 3 so that says something

omfg
thank you

Greg Coomer for President!!!
thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!

Not to brag, but I got the first post and therefore saw the pics first (ha ha), sorry gotta brag, I'm so giddy :0

watch out now greg, the noobs will be around to nit pick at something...ANYTHING in one of those shots.

i predict: " OMG THAT PIXEL IS TOO DARK"

lazicsavo said:
Not to brag, but I got the first post and therefore saw the pics first (ha ha), sorry gotta brag, I'm so giddy :0

you posted first, but someone could have clicked the link first...

undertoe said:
I looked at the pics before i posted :)

Ohh yeah, well... i looked at them before he posted them so theres :p

i si t eh winz0rs

Yeah after running around in those claustrophobic corridors in doom 3 for the last couple of days, seeing these HL2 screenshots with vast landscapes makes you really appreciate...vast landscapes :)...

oh...

burnzie said:
Ohh yeah, well... i looked at them before he posted them so theres :p

i si t eh winz0rs

hahahah, man i cant wait , this game is going to steal so much of my life away its a crime :D

Mr-Fusion said:
Yeah after running around in those claustrophobic corridors in doom 3 for the last couple of days, seeing these HL2 screenshots with vast landscapes makes you really appreciate...vast landscapes :)...

oh...
I know what you mean :cheers:

choppy? ohh ok i get it. guys dont flame him. he's just a noob looking for attention. lol next thing he's gonna say is his name is a leet comp. :LOL:

you know, wheter your a doom 3 fanboy or just that ****ing stupid, you know those 3 pics make doom 3 look like horse shit. so if u just want to keep getting attention, just make a thread saying you wear yellow thongs.

Check the page's source, and see the G-Man. And the lil' bird of course.

Cool screens btw.

guinny said:
choppy? ohh ok i get it. guys dont flame him. he's just a noob looking for attention. lol next thing he's gonna say is his name is a leet comp. :LOL:

you know, wheter your a doom 3 fanboy or just that ****ing stupid, you know those 3 pics make doom 3 look like horse shit. so if u just want to keep getting attention, just make a thread saying you wear yellow thongs.

hahaha, good reply. Btw those specs on your rig are awesome man! what did it cost :)

undertoe said:
hahaha, good reply. Btw those specs on your rig are awesome man! what did it cost :)

2400 bucks. yea i aint tellin where i got the parts to build it so cheap. ;)

oh and yea, i love how he says the pic looks choppy. i didnt know you get fps when looking at a still.

now these are screenshots

some guy put these up a few weeks ago and got banned what do you think

enjoy

Attachments

• Wow.JPG
    Wow.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 955
/me drools

That magnum looks so incredibly awesome.
/me wants

Back