1 hour and counting

I hope we get something tomorrow...

Let's all form a circle now...

You should do it in PST (where Valve is) so 4 hours. And if by chance they do reliese something tomorrow they have 25 hours left to do so

1 hour untill you can wait 14 hours to hear that the radeon 9800xt bundle has indeed been delayed. and that the benchmark will not be released untill the game is out.

to what noun are you intending the pronoun this to be referring to?

theres a lot of thing sad in the world of HL2 right now actually

yes, this isn't the kind of countdown I imagined just a week ago... :(

Attachments

• owned.jpg
    owned.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 395
games already out, check for yourself

Attachments

• vitamins.jpg
    vitamins.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 412
I don't see why we should expect anything on September 30th, I mean, it WAS the planned release date for Half-Life 2. Now it's not.

Oh yea, I forgot--the Benchmark;)

Who am I really, just me or is there something more to me that I do not see?
It is quite possible that at some stage in our lives we might ponder the question or sometimes have a calling to seek a greater understanding of the meaning of mortal life and what we might be doing here. One of the first questions might be who or what could I be more than is apparent to myself and is it possible that within me there is some secret or something more and how could I find the key that unlocks the door to spirit if I wanted to know.

Oh and Hl2 is dealyed, just so you know :|

Is it just me or is the page I'm reading more bold and bigger now? You know... at the bottom and top left... where it says the pages...

Sorry, had to get that off my chest...

Hey, well Halo for the PC coming out....something to look forward too....heh..

that would be so hilarious if at exactly 12:01am valve announced "hey just kidding about the delay, HL2 is officially released!". but we all know thats impossible ;(

Originally posted by tHEmaCHInE
Who am I really, just me or is there something more to me that I do not see?
It is quite possible that at some stage in our lives we might ponder the question or sometimes have a calling to seek a greater understanding of the meaning of mortal life and what we might be doing here. One of the first questions might be who or what could I be more than is apparent to myself and is it possible that within me there is some secret or something more and how could I find the key that unlocks the door to spirit if I wanted to know.

Oh and Hl2 is dealyed, just so you know :|

?

well its 8:48 pst time here... in vancouver.

I hope they at least release some new content in spite of the delay.:bonce:

They should totally do SOMETHING for us tomorrow

It'd be so cool if on steam they were like, "HAHA JUST KIDDING"and it comes out. That would be the coolest thing ever! I know its impossible though, and Im just dreaming, but in these forums, Ill probably be called a retard for what I just said, and a loser, and an idiot...

Re: They should totally do SOMETHING for us tomorrow

Originally posted by SerialCarpens
It'd be so cool if on steam they were like, "HAHA JUST KIDDING"and it comes out. That would be the coolest thing ever! I know its impossible though, and Im just dreaming, but in these forums, Ill probably be called a retard for what I just said, and a loser, and an idiot...

Yeah maybe they forgot to switch the release date in Steam and it would start downloading HL2 to people's computer tomorrow along with Gabe's "My Pictures" folder .. or something ..

Why... why do I hear the laughter of gabe newell calling me a noob..

*cries*

the thing I'm looking forward to now is deusex 2. I dont even know when its coming out, which makes it that much more fun. cuz they CANT change the release date far as I know. cuz I dont know when it is.

Originally posted by Homer
the thing I'm looking forward to now is deusex 2. I dont even know when its coming out, which makes it that much more fun. cuz they CANT change the release date far as I know. cuz I dont know when it is.
Haha, it was supposed to come out October 15th... but it was delayed! December is what I believe the release is set for now...

DX2 = sometime in 2k4.
DX2 looks sweet, sounds like a badass games too. Go Ion Storm, don't fk yerselves by saying "it's gonna be out this date FOR SURE!!" because you know they will have to delay if they say that.

"The stand-alone HL2 benchmark program release and the big ATI event at Alcatraz is Tuesday" - www.planethalflife.com

This has been up forever. I don't know if it'll turn out to be true though.

yes hl2 will be out in 2 hours. I wonder if walmart will put them out @ 12. Ill post impressions after about an hour of playing. *yes i' m in denial*

Wait, what the hell are they doing at Alcatraz? And who's going to be there?

who cares if hl2 is coming out in an hour, i mean we can't all play it until the shops open!

Originally posted by Be-vishead
yes hl2 will be out in 2 hours. I wonder if walmart will put them out @ 12. Ill post impressions after about an hour of playing. *yes i' m in denial*

sir ... what would you have to be in denial about?
the delays are lies

could anyone point in the way to where it says the benchmark test will be out on the 30th?

thanks

The earliest it will be released (if it is released) will be 4-6pm PST, since that is when Valve gives news updates and when the videos were unlocked. If anyone is thinking about staying up late for the benchmark, go to sleep.

Originally posted by Letters
Is it just me or is the page I'm reading more bold and bigger now? You know... at the bottom and top left... where it says the pages...

Sorry, had to get that off my chest...

Press ctrl and scroll up with your mouse wheel

or

View>Text Size> and pick a smaller font, you dont notice it here much because they normally use custom fonts.

Back