Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Locked'n'Gone

Votes: 8 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chriso20

Reaction score
I know its a week and a day but i might forget unless i do it now :D

(i'l start another one 2days before HL2 is released :p)

How hyped are you?!

Burnout - OMFG R0x0rZ! - Constant Hype - eat sleep dream hl2
Super Charged - f3kiN a/\/\aZ1N! - Can't stop thinking about hl2
Turbo - ^_^ HappyHappy ^_^ - hl2 is in your head
Revved - Yippie! - hl2 cheers you up
Racing - Yahoo! - you think of hl2 2/3 times a day
Drifting - YaY - you think of hl2 every day or so
Coasting - Oh yeah - you're glad its here but life>hl2
Breaking - half li.. oh look a birdy! - dont mind hl2
Stopped - no way hozay - dont care at all about hl2
Locked'n'Gone - like i give a .. - hl2 is too overrated!

does anyone else not feel as hyped as you were at the "2 weeks left: Hype Poll" ?

Maybe its because i only had a few hours sleep but i dont really feel hyped atm

Where's the Brum option? ;) Does anyone remember Brum at all, for that matter?

Varsity said:
Where's the Brum option? ;) Does anyone remember Brum at all, for that matter?

haha, yeah ofcourse, everyone remembers Brum. He used to come on CBBC.

I voted turbo, I don't think about HL2 all day but still a lot. I tell my friends about it regardless of they are interested or not :p and I sometimes dream about it.

Drifting. Around May I was super-hyped, but Ive just learned to get over it, its taken so damn long.
Its still gonna be a hell of a game however.

like i give a ****. half life 2 is teh suxorz. i hope it never comes out :p

Stopped. It's been too long a wait. I guess my hype will be back the same day it get's released.

My hype has been going up as the time draws closer.

I put drifting, i was pretty hyped, but i moved house last week, so all my thought went into that. Now that i've moved i'm starting to get excited again.

And brum was wicked, someone should do a Half-Life 2 brum mod. Each day you drive away from the G-Man's car shop, to return later in the day with something on your back seat. Maybe it could be a head crab or a crowbar.

Coasting for now but will turn to blastoff when it gets closer.

i wish dumbass valve gave out the SDK when they first released cs:s "full version", we would probably have a few mods come out right with hl2 so right when we finish single player we could get into mods. but now, we will have to wait a few months after single player before the first mod pops up :angry:. that woulda increased my hype-o-meter drastically

I chose "Revved". I'm excited, but it's not over the top. It has a lot to do with the fact that we have a confirmed release date, so I know there's no point in going overboard since we still have (at the time of this writing) a little over a week to go.

I'm pretty sure I'll move up to the "Turbo" or "Super-Charged" category the night of the 15th knowing that I'll be able to play Half-Life 2 when I wake up the next morning (assuming I can even fall asleep!).

ZombieBudgie said:
Four people have now chosen the last option. I am NOT amused.
No kidding. I hate when people choose the underdog option, or the silly one. I guess it filters out all the 10 year olds who like to be all rebellious. So predictable.

Oh and btw I voted Super Charged... I need this game NOW..

Locked'n'Gone reminded be of Lock Stock and two smoking barrels.......

I was thinking that regardless of these option probably being listed in order of hypeness i'll choose this one because it expresses how hyped i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY ***ing HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: i am not a 10yr old....

The closer we get, the more I want the game. My "hype" (I hate that word) is growing steadily.

Edit- Oh yeah, I picked Supercharged, but mostly because I'm a drag racing fanatic :p

I'm currently "Drifting" atm.

Probably due to the influx of Halo 2 threads, ads, reviews, debates, and overall over-exposure of the game on the Internet, TV, and the media.

If Halo 2 is a failure to me, I will feel downed once Half-Life 2 is released.
If Halo 2 is a success to me, I will be in a psyched mindset once Half-Life 2 rolls of the shelf.

Coasting
cuz I think the game will not run in my Pc ;(

<RJMC> said:
Coasting
cuz I think the game will not run in my Pc ;(

Aww.

What kind of PC do you have? I'm sure it will run fine even if it meets the minimum requirements.

racing...it ll be higher if i had already built my new system which i hope to do next payday.

Back