10 days till released!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

G-Banger

i was just looking at the date, 10 days boys and girl to the biggest Gaming evolution!!!

Originally posted by x84D80Yx
your seriously about to be banned ;x

i can feel it

lighten up, what else is there to post on right now... :p

b.t.w im excited to m8, cant wait :)

call me an idiot,
but i just ordered a new motherboard and ram and processor just so i can play hl2 at a decent setting. so all in all hl2 is costing me 400$ :p

Yea 10 days o baby im so ready i remember like 2 months ago logging on to these forums thinking i wouldnt make it this far without going insane.:cheese:

Heh, make sure to post another thread tommorow letting us knowits only 9 days. (on second thought, nah, don't do that)

yeah i feel weird...like...it cant be happenning :)

wooha! 10 more days!

I got 9 days to buy that radeon :p

is anyone else going insane while waiting for HL2? im so bored i cant stand it!! VALVE IF YOU DELAY HL2 I WILL SHOOT MYSELF WITH THE 9MM IN MY CLOSET!!! goooood i ****in want HL2 so bad.....i need hl2...i WANT HL2....RAID ON VALVE!!! STORM THE STREETS WITH TORCHES AND SIGNS WITH PICTURES OF GORDON AND HL2 LOGOS!!![/cycko]

jesus just wait till the 29th comes...the mods will have to ban about 300 ppl for spamming "HL2 IS HERE TOAMRROOWWW!!!!" topics.

I think you need to go outside and get some air... maybe read a book?

Go have a chat with friends? and most of all calm down!

I'm learning a language these days.. and thats given me more enjoyment than most games... so relax.. take it easy... :thumbs:

Yee-hee-hee-hee!!!

I'm so excited, I need a change of pants! :)

Of course if it's...ah, screw it. VALVe SAID THE 30TH!

Originally posted by G-Banger
i was just looking at the date, 10 days boys and girl to the biggest Gaming evolution!!!
Posting stuff like this will only confuse people...

ForumSpammer1: "10 days left!"
ForumSpammer2: "9 days left!"
ForumSpammer1: "WTF?!"
ForumSpammer3: "11 days left!"
ForumSpammer2: "Morons!"

etc etc etc... Very confusing indeed. So dont post it :)
Start 10 (or 9 or 11) theme discussions instead. With a valid topic of course.

I say someone makes a thread when there five days left....but let's not do 1 thread each day for the next ten days...that would just be annoying.

And I case you're wondering, I only read half-way down the first page, so don't fame me...

Why not make a thread each day GMT time, and put all spam and hl2 loving spirit into those topics?

ooh, thats about a week after Matrix revolutions is released :)
I must see that movie.

Originally posted by Nuclear_Gerber
ooh, thats about a week after Matrix revolutions is released :)
I must see that movie.

Reloaded comes out on DVD on Oct. 14th.

Got a lot to look forward to:

HL2, Matrix Revolutions, MP2, FarCry, LOTR:ROTK, to mention a few.

Yes, 'it's coming out!' threads are just going to be cannon fodder for 'it's delayed!' trolls. There are already plenty of these threads.

what language, punzai?

I got mixed feelings about the 30th. On one hand I can't wait to see if hl2 will be released, but on the other hand, I got a ton of work to get done before the 30th..So basically a part of me wants the 30th to come real fast, and a part of me wants to never come. lol.

Anubis

You should call this thread: The 10 days of Halfife2.net

I'm very exited to. My new pc is coming next week, so i timed it perfectly! :cheese:

cool this means i have another month and a half to build my computer here are the specs, AMD anthlon 2200 xp, 1 gig DDR ram, ATI 9600 PRO
Sound blaster live 5.1, 20x dvd-rom =) i should be able to run HL2 with no problems with the way it's ment to be play

I can call this thread the "10 days to buy a radeon" :D

10 days is nothing. If you don't count down the days and live your live as always time will fly by faster than you would've emagined. Which is exactly what I'm going to do :)

yep, thats my plan aswell.

Its the lasst 3 days that gets me, i get possible 3 hours of sleep in all before a big game like thios comes out.

Sorry, forgive me for being lazy, has it been announced that 30 Sep is the release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back