11 Screens to Counter strike Source

M

Michael18

hi everybody
i´m a german ^^

also i seen 11 screens to the Game Counterstrike Source i think it would be very interessting i has know the site www.turbosam.de over google.de at www.turbosam.de you must go the the screenshot area right and search the name Counterstrike_Source very good Screens

Do You have more screens about the game ?

i cool *g* i think this forum is best half life 2 forum on earth !
Germans are out Now *g*

welcome and enjoy yourself here at the forums :cheers: :thumbs:

isnt half life 2 gonna banned in gemany? cuz every game that depicts gore get banned in germany doesent it? like i know far rcy was banned in germany. hopefully it doesent but just wondering

Yeah, welcome!

These screenshots are captured from a video of CS:S at a Korean presentation where people got to play it. The video is out there somewhere, dunno where, try searching www.csnation.net if you're interested.

Ah found it:
http://www.csnation.net/view.php/cssource/movies.csn

dillingerx said:
isnt half life 2 gonna banned in gemany? cuz every game that depicts gore get banned in germany doesent it? like i know far rcy was banned in germany. hopefully it doesent but just wondering

Doom 3 won't be banned either and is rated Mature. I suppose it's because you don't kill humans, same for HL2, you kill either aliens, zombies or humans in suits (combine)

dillingerx said:
welcome and enjoy yourself here at the forums :cheers: :thumbs:

isnt half life 2 gonna banned in gemany?

No, it isn't banned and I don't think it will be banned. :cheers:

And welcome Michael 18! :cheers: :imu: :imu: :cheers:

its wierd how doom 3 didnt get banned but far cry did when doom 3 has gore and satanic sybals

wow good support here very cool now half life 2 and far cry isnt banned in germany

i have bought this game at our market and it isnt banned . im sure

Far Cry was banned here in germany because of the ragdoll-effects. They made a version without it later, which you can buy now at any german store.

German censors don't like glorified violence against humans. But they are fine with monsters getting thear head chopped off.

Lancelot said:
Far Cry was banned here in germany because of the ragdoll-effects. They made a version without it later, which you can buy now at any german store.

German censors don't like glorified violence against humans. But they are fine with monsters getting thear head chopped off.
That's cool. Far Cry without ragdolls. Hmm..
And monsters can go and eat your head off or something and it won't get banned. Hmm, again..

something about this banned thing:
most games are NOT banned (even farcry) but there are censored versions of them. E.g the german version of Half life had green blood and the soldiers where robots!
However you are allowed to sell the american version too, but you are not allowed to show them in your shop! But if someone Asks "do you sell the US-version?" i'm pretty sure that it's allowed to sell it then!

i have one question are the valve team here registered too ?

Yep, Gabe, Greg Coomer, Marc Laidlaw and Cliff, i think that's out lot

Yea...but he doesn't post here anymore.I think....

Wow these are possibly the nicest forum goers in any site and/or forum. In the steampowered.com forums ud get like OMG hHHAHAHAHA NNNnnNnNnNuuuuuububbbbbb.Well anyways might as well jump on the bandwagon and say welcome

Back