2gig/2000mb msn/hotmail account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estevan

Reaction score
Get Your 2000mb Of MSN/Hotmail Account Right Now

Quick guys here is what you have to do.

1-if you are using winxp sp1 run your MSN Explorer 7.02 and signup for new accont,

2-if you do not have winxp sp1 installed then download MSN Explorer 7.02 form this URL http://download.microsoft.com/download/msnexplorer/us-msft/7.0/w9x2kmexp/en-us/msnsetup_min.exe
and signup for new account

42-2gig.JPG

lol im a n00b photoshop person. Even though i own the damn program and i have over 300 plugins.

hmm cant be bothered to download + im happy with the account i got at the moment

I'm still gonna stick with g-mail.1gb is more than enough for me...

I really does work! But now I have MSN explorer ;( I doubt it's better than mozilla. I guess I'll just nuke it.

PunisherUSA said:
I really does work! But now I have MSN explorer ;( I doubt it's better than mozilla. I guess I'll just nuke it.

start up mozilla again it should ask you to make mozilla your defualt explorer

Gmail is still better than MSN anyday. Faster, funkier and all the labelling, auto contact filling and other fancy shit.

Tr0n said:
I'm still gonna stick with g-mail.1gb is more than enough for me...

I agree, I got like 6 accounts with Gmail right now.

6 x 1GB = 6Gbyte wow :D

/me wonders why anyone would need 2 gigabytes

Really 1 gigabyte is more than anyone would really need so why is everyone getting so excited about hotmail having more when Gmail obviously beats it when it comes to other features?

It's not 2 gigs actually. More like 1.95 gigs. psh. Everyone WISHES 1000megs were a gig, it takes 1024. Soon I'll start backing up hard drive stuff on my email accounts :).... Maybe I won't

Old joke:
There are 10 types of people, people who can count in binary, and people who can't.

I have an unlimited e-mail account too @halflife2.net ;)

Perhaps we should start selling mailbox space ourselves :D

Fat Tony! said:
hmm cant be bothered to download + im happy with the account i got at the moment

Yah, I have space as big as my hard drive ... because it IS my hard drive! Muahhaha! *laughs at you guys*

to be honest, we should get a Steam email... thats really fast and handy with no attachment restrictions and Email built into steam, therefore our account would also be email and it'd rule...!
I want a gmail account, anyone still giving out invites. pop one my way please! just pm me, cheers ;)

Didn't work for me. Ended up with a new email account at 2mb and the evil msn explorer on my computer. Maybe it was a glitch they figured out.. or I did something wrong.

Damn I need an g-mail invite..

why would you bother to dl msn.. someboddy just posted a link for 2gb storage email without haveing the dl the worlds shitiest browser

hmm...that aventuremail 2 gigs has apparantly had too many sign ups. It told me i have to purchase an account now. Oh well, i've never actually filled my way old 2 meg hotmail account. I've had that baby for over a year now, and amazingly not a single bit of penis enlargement spam. Works for me.

Bleh. Signed up and only got 2MB. Tried it with my usual passport/hotmail address and still only 2MB.

Photoshopper!

(Maybe this is discrimination against me because I'm from the UK...)

Thinking out loud, it would be quite nice to spend some of those Windows Media Training points on an upgraded Hotmail account. Oh well.

There's several alternatives offering 1gb+ space now. I've got loads that I never use.

And let's be honest now, who out of all the people who rushed to sign up a 2gb hotmail account is actually going to use 2gb?

Iwonder if gmail will eventually up its storage space? who cares. 1gb rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back