6 days in Fallujah update

Escaep

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/31/status-update-six-days-in-fallujah-with-atomic-games-president/

According to Tamte, reports that Six Days in Fallujah is "complete" have been "lost in translation," noting that the game needs more than a publishing partner. Other than having "all the levels" built for the game, Six Days still requires "additional AI and graphics" passes for it to be complete. Also, Tamte said that Atomic would like to incorporate some of the technology built for its upcoming multiplayer shooter Breach into the final version of Six Days in Fallujah.

sixdaysinfallujah_2.jpg

Ugh, I am still not sure why people care about this game. It really looks ass. Is it just the controversial name? The annoying dev cycle hitches? It certainly isn't the graphics. :O

Ugh, I am still not sure why people care about this game. It really looks ass. Is it just the controversial name? The annoying dev cycle hitches? It certainly isn't the graphics. :O

Agreed. Hasn't the developer been saying "omg coming out soon" every month for the last 4 years?

I had thought that this was cancelled awhile back. Now that I know it is still being developed I...don't care.

When the screenshots first hit the graphics looked pretty good. Guess they haven't aged well.

Another game that has "been there and done that" to death.

The only big news about this game was the fact that konami was publishing it, but not anymore.

I had thought that this was cancelled awhile back. Now that I know it is still being developed I...don't care.

After the public outcry Konami dropped their support for the game.

Atomic Games seems not realize that its products, both 6 Days and Breach, seems seriously outdated. Those products look like they were released in 2004.

Back