7 days

Warped

Reaction score
*Thread may contain adult material, Parental Supervision advised*

I've been wanting and trying to do this for some long but I guess you gotta ask for help sometimes. I've been having trouble stopping myself from pleasuring myself. The longest I've stopped was 5 days which was last year near the beginning of winter...and it was really difficult for me. So I'm asking for some advice or knowledge on the subject. I usually pleasure myself 5-7 times a week and it needs to change. I'm shooting for 7 days here without masturbation, any advice on how to do this.

Also keep in mind that this is a natural thing that every guy does, even the guys who say they don't do this naturally do it in their sleep. Also ladies, share your input as well if you have any. No one should feel ashamed about this

There is no healthy/unhealthy amount with this, and anyone who says that if you're fapping daily you're unhealthy is full of shit. It's up to you, and obviously you feel like it's becoming something that is getting in the way of your life?

Don't quit for a week, just slowly cut down. Daily is not that uncommon though, what is your problem with what you've got going on?

There is no healthy/unhealthy amount with this, and anyone who says that if you're fapping daily you're unhealthy is full of shit. It's up to you, and obviously you feel like it's becoming something that is getting in the way of your life?

Don't quit for a week, just slowly cut down. Daily is not that uncommon though, what is your problem with what you've got going on?

well i noticed that after days i stop, at work i'm getting hit on more at work.

Never be by yourself at any time.

Big, burly men with arms like hairy logs.

A week? Pf. I wish I could go a day.

Wait, no I don't.

I used to be that way. Not anymore. I can easily go weeks or months now. Nocturnal emissions come frequently during that time... which actually feel tons better than doing it myself for some reason.

I used to be that way. Not anymore. I can easily go weeks or months now. Nocturnal emissions come frequently during that time... which actually feel tons better than doing it myself for some reason.

Wet dreams are not as satisfying. don't you hate the mess??

Wet dreams are not as satisfying. don't you hate the mess??

There is the mess yes. But it's actually not as much.

The intensity of the pleasure though is above and beyond... because every time it's happened to me I felt it in and out of dream state... starting in dream and ending realizing what's going on.

But really I have to ask, why even bother trying to stop. Is there something wrong with continuing? I don't do it much because I'm not a very sexual person anymore at this point in my life. I do miss it though.

There is the mess yes. But it's actually not as much.

The intensity of the pleasure though is above and beyond... because every time it's happened to me I felt it in and out of dream state... starting in dream and ending realizing what's going on.

But really I have to ask, why even bother trying to stop. Is there something wrong with continuing? I don't do it much because I'm not a very sexual person anymore at this point in my life. I do miss it though.

i wasn't going to stop. i was going to take a break to make things more interesting. i probably won't last a week but if i did, I'll need extra Kleenex thats for sure!

I stopped for two weeks a while ago because I was curious how long it would take until I started having wet dreams again. (Answer, ~8 days iirc) As with Raziaar I thought that would be more pleasurable or whatever, at the cost of messiness. (normal is 1-2 times daily, generally to help me sleep and once in the day at some point if I feel like it). Became quite annoying with urges and whatnot after the first week until I caved. Tips... Eh, didn't take anything special for me to quit, just don't.

I start to miss those good ol' circle jerks after a while.

5-7 a week? Hahahaha.
Wanking prevents prostate cancer I heard, mang.

just find shit to keep you busy and follow the two failsafe rules: go to bed when you're EXTREMELY TIRED and take an early, early shower. that way you're too groggy to fap there. i pulled a two and a half weeker once doing that. got myself a cool $150.

How'd you score $150 by not playing with yourself?

I'm shooting for 7 days

Hoho.

Masturbation is probably good for you. It probably keeps your sanity. Some people simply need it more than others. If you can't stop, just don't.

difficult for me. So I'm asking for some advice or knowledge on the subject. I usually pleasure myself 5-7 times a week and it needs to change. I'm shooting for 7 days here without masturbation, any advice on how to do this.

Base yourself in short increments of 5-25 minutes at a time. Just think "okay, I'm going to get through these first 10 minutes." After that, challenge yourself for 15.

*Thread may contain adult material, Parental Supervision advised*

I've been wanting and trying to do this for some long but I guess you gotta ask for help sometimes. I've been having trouble stopping myself from pleasuring myself. The longest I've stopped was 5 days which was last year near the beginning of winter...and it was really difficult for me. So I'm asking for some advice or knowledge on the subject. I usually pleasure myself 5-7 times a week and it needs to change. I'm shooting for 7 days here without masturbation, any advice on how to do this.

Also keep in mind that this is a natural thing that every guy does, even the guys who say they don't do this naturally do it in their sleep. Also ladies, share your input as well if you have any. No one should feel ashamed about this

why would you want to do that? 5-7 times a week? that's nothing, I've done that in a day AND had sex with a real person

Base yourself in short increments of 5-25 minutes at a time. Just think "okay, I'm going to get through these first 10 minutes." After that, challenge yourself for 15.

****ing quicktime events.

Take a photo of your grandma and make it your desktop wallpaper.

-dodo

PS: dont stop, beat that trouser snake silly...

40-days-nights.jpg

I don't do it much because I'm not a very sexual person anymore at this point in my life. I do miss it though.

Are you 97 years old, did something horrible happen or did you become a clergyman? Because other than that I can't really understand why you'd stop fapping, especially if you evidently miss it. Sorry for being so nosy but I was wondering.

Some people have lower sex drives than others.

Some people get depressed or sad and lose the will to do anything.

Back