A CS 1.6 Mod ive never seen before

Missingno.

Reaction score
Sry this is in the OTf, i had no better place to put it.

Anyway, i was in an insecure server, someone was cheating, doing some speedhack knife headshots, admins all there, and suddenly the screen says "Cheater spotted! yamh-main.cfg executed on [Corpse]"

The map changed to some fy_ map and he was against everyone... then while he was knifing i had a thought: This server's cheat detection is much better than anythings! I would like to know what the cheat protection is called. I forgot what the server was called, but im about to find it again.

i copied that part form console, just no ip.

It was probably controlled by an admin rather than being an automated detection.

Pocky Power said:
Sry this is in the OTf, i had no better place to put it.

Anyway, i was in an insecure server, someone was cheating, doing some speedhack knife headshots, admins all there, and suddenly the screen says "Cheater spotted! yamh-main.cfg executed on [Corpse]"

The map changed to some fy_ map and he was against everyone... then while he was knifing i had a thought: This server's cheat detection is much better than anythings! I would like to know what the cheat protection is called. I forgot what the server was called, but im about to find it again.

i copied that part form console, just no ip.
It's not bad, but the cheater succeeding in disrupting the game for everyone else, while sometimes players might not mind, sometimes they might, so it probably wont really catch on.

Cheat detection software usually gets the offender before they get on the server...

Pi Mu Rho said:
Cheat detection software usually gets the offender before they get on the server...

Correct me if i'm wrong but this doesen't apply to server runned cheat-detection suites does it?

well, one of you misunderstood me. while he was hacking, like 3 mins into the game, the message popped up and he was against everyone. it was kinda fun tho.

Back