A few films to look out for.

Asuka

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I read the thread title, then I saw Asuka posted it. I said to myself "He is just going to list every film that's coming out in the next six months isn't he?"

I read the thread title, then I saw Asuka posted it. I said to myself "He is just going to list every film that's coming out in the next six months isn't he?"

This.

and what about indiana jones 4?

It looks like you've listed pretty much all the movies that aren't worth watching in the theaters, and none of the ones that will be. Mind you, i'm sure a couple of those you listed could be excellent, but from what I've seen, none of them are worth dropping $9+ on a movie ticket.

I've not heard of anything there, and a quick run through of the profiles doesn't really make me want to look forward to them. But man, forgetting big name films like Indiana, The Dark Knight, the new Star Trek, the third Simon Pegg and Nick Frost film...

:(

I just didnt want to list the obvious ones. Most of the stuff i listed is unknown or not mainstream. Its just stuff i noticed while doing my usual net surfing.

Back