A litle quest help please!

ivisak

Reaction score
Okey ..after running through the whole city, i was still unable to find the access to the sewers .. can ANYBODY help me?..where is the access located ?
NB!
I have problems with the both 2 quests that i have marked with red boxes!

WTF? A brujah with 9 humanity? :D
Anyway, can't you just slip into a manhole(is that the right term?)?

Forau said:
WTF? A brujah with 9 humanity? :D
Anyway, can't you just slip into a manhole(is that the right term?)?
Amm..Therese gave me a key that i could use to open a door of somesort..that would lead me to sewers..and i dont see any option while near a manhole..+
Well..amm...im a good brujah.. :upstare:

Look down at the manhole so that it's in your crosshair.

For the Lily quest,

Open up your inventory and look at the bail bond. There's also a bail bond shop in Santa Monica with a computer...

lmao! just go to any manhole cover, look at it, then press use....you are gonna feel so sheepish when you do :D

How to do the Lily Quest.

In order to find the car that the car keys open you have to go to the Bail Bonds shop and use the computer in there, hack the computer and get the list of names currently out on bail, one of those names will be the same name that's written on the bond and it'll tell you about the car that the key opens, look for it in the big car park.

The gate the key opens is actually in the sewer, once you drop down just look around for it and you'll eventually find it.

For the quest with the haunted house you have to find a burned down room in the house, as you enter the room it will get turned it to a nice cosy room and on a small table there is a necklace, pick it up and the illusion will disapear. Head back to The Asylum again.

Hope that helps you

Back