A little OP4 question.

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
The first page of my site is up (the headcrab bit is realllllllllllly long)
http://www.freewebs.com/riomhaire/
I can't remember much about the pit-worm, it shot a laser out of its eye, right? I say this because I want to include it in my wildlife guide.

Edit: I just found there is a broken link on my site. (the link to the only finished page) I'll go fix it.

ríomhaire said:
I can't remember much about the pit-worm, it shot a laser out of its eye, right? I say this because I want to include it in my wildlife guide.

Nice site so far...yes it did.

Yes this bastard have very strong green laser...
btw I have wildlife guide too but in Czech language - and its very long... :D

Nice site.

ofwalk_8l.jpg

I'm re playing OP4, switched it off when i reached the mortar.

The site looks good so far, hope you're going to expand it with other stuff, maybe Race-X? :)

I guess it's a good start. You might want to use an orange site template since it goes better with the Half-Life theme. And throw in the Lambda logo somewhere for good measure.

The site will eventually be a full comprehensive theori of almost everything in HL. Has anyone been able to read the entire headcrab bit yet?

Lol... One of the two links was broken?

Err nice site anyway, one suggestion - maybe try to make it scale a bit better for people with high resolution? I just see a little box in the midle at the top. Otherwise, GJ

I can't, I'm using freewebs so the problem is with them.

ríomhaire said:
I can't, I'm using freewebs so the problem is with them.

You could actually fix that yourself...though it would require you actually getting in and doing html coding.

ríomhaire said:

Edit: I just found there is a broken link on my site. (the link to the only finished page) I'll go fix it.
Antlions:

How do they make new clans to replace the occasional one which dies?

Headcrabs: You migth want to mention poison HCs, I believe that they are a seperate species, resulting from a mutation which allowed all to breed OR the original kind could all brred, and the gonarch system evolve,d while poisons gained their toxins

On Headcrabs: There is a lot more evidence that the fast and posion variety are Combine-enforced mutations rather than a real branch of the species. Those varieties never appear in HL1, and we know that the Combine use Headcrabs as biological weapons so it makes sense they have bred new varieties to make them more effective against the resistance.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but you should considor this theory.

I will include poison headcrabs as a separate species to the headcrab colony.

Back