A map I'm working on

looks ok, pretty small though. The transition from your 3d skybox terrain to the real map terrain looks really odd. Disable the shadows on your vines on the side of the building to get rid of that ugly black shadow. Other than that looks ok :)

That's actually really really good for a third mapping attempt.

Excellent mate :D

yer great work looks nice. looks too peaceful to be in a war game. lol i like all the greenery. like trees and stuff.are they just props?

1 word. WOW! Is this gonna be for CS:S? If it is, it needs to be bigger. :)
Looks like a HL2DM map.

I wudnt say its that amazing. But its good for a third shot.

DjBourgeoisie said:
looks ok, pretty small though. The transition from your 3d skybox terrain to the real map terrain looks really odd. Disable the shadows on your vines on the side of the building to get rid of that ugly black shadow. Other than that looks ok :)

Yeah I know the skyboxs looks weird, I dont understand how I can line up the skybox to my map perfectly.
And yes I will disable the shadows on the vines.

navyseal2004 said:
May I know where you got your window frames?

I think from the "building_details" folder

twinsen said:
yer great work looks nice. looks too peaceful to be in a war game. lol i like all the greenery. like trees and stuff.are they just props?

All props are from the retail game. The trees are from de_inferno

BeaverMon said:
1 word. WOW! Is this gonna be for CS:S? If it is, it needs to be bigger. :)
Looks like a HL2DM map.

Its for css and I agree it needs to be bigger. I will keep working on it.

also, when ever I look at the Main house from a distance it makes the framerate go down, if I look away from it it goes back up. I tried to be carful about not makeing any brushes collide but somthing must be wrong. would anyone be willing to take a look at my map in hammer, I can send you the files needed. Or if you see somthing in the map that would be cool, do it, send it back and I will give credit if I send it in.

Back