A Request to the Moderators!

LoneDeranger

Reaction score
From now on, please ban anyone posting any sort of HL2 Beta screenshots. Even if it's not a spoiler, it proves they have downloaded the Beta and have no respect for Valve.

Thank you.

/me puts on the flame suit and walks away from this forum ;(

Hmmm kinda reminds me of my little sister tattling on me when I was younger because I was teasing her. This kind of discussion and posting is unavoidable.

hey guys this game is pretty cool:

hl001.jpg

HELL, I have not downloaded the beta, yet I know some links!!! Does it prove I downloaded it? Even if I wanted (and I'm not) I'm on 28.8 dial up.

I have a related request.

Quit calling this "beta" a "Pre-Release". IT WAS STOLEN! RIPPED OFF! NET-JACKED!

It's exactly as if someone had picked the lock to Valve's front door and burned it to a CD-R.

Call it "Halfass 2", "Stolen beta version", whatever. "Pre-release" (to me) implies it was authorized by Valve.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
From now on, please ban anyone posting any sort of HL2 Beta screenshots. Even if it's not a spoiler, it proves they have downloaded the Beta and have no respect for Valve.

Thank you.

I agree but 1 problem....it's going to be impossible for them to do that.Because 1.) Because some of the mods ain't even on most of the time. 2.)They can bearly control this forum let alone the others. 3.) well this forum has already gone to hell and isn't coming back.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger

Thank you.

Not ENTIRELY true. By now the screenshots have been so circulated that the original poster may have no idea who has accessed and manipulated them.
If a person clicked or posted a link showing screens, that doesn't mean that they have also downloaded the "beta".
Seeing the rules in "Latest News", it will be up to the mod's decision.

Originally posted by Duo
hey guys this game is pretty cool:

hl001.jpg

omg!!!!!!111!1!1onehundredeleven

seriously, all sep/oct headcrabs must die.

if it is a screenshot of your own, it proves you have illegally obtained the game, and therefore should be arrested.

All I want is for people to keep all their pics and whatnot on a single thread, and not post the all over. Me, I'm still waiting on this game, just like I was before all of this happened.

Boo-f*ckin-hoo. Valve hasn't exactly shown the utmost respect for it's customers either.

The mods aren't going to ban people that posted pics of the leaked beta, because they have posted some pics! I mean it doesn't really matter. Because most of the people posting the pics get those pics from other people.

Back