'Aaaaa! Game' Weekend Competition

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
1252016745_headergq.jpg

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! from Dejobaan Games has some love for Halflife2.net for which we send our thanks back. We are giving away 5 copies of this game for the 5 top scores from the official demo on Steam.

Install the demo and on the main menu click 'jump'. We want to see your top scores from one level in particular, the cube is called: We're Moving on Up to the East Side Because We're Rich. You will need to unlock some abilities to get points higher than other players! Please submit a screenshot of your score at the end of your jump.
You dive off a skyscraper, relying on quick reflexes to negotiate the intricate tangle of girders that make up the floating city. All eyes are on you as the judges mark your score. One hundred points for hugging those exposed struts as you fall. A thousand for planting a kiss on the side of that building. Twisting and turning, you thread the needle between two billboards, earning cheers from your fans. Features:
  • 80 levels take you through cities of floating billboards and buildings, and fly you inches away from the side of a mountain.
  • Unique game mechanics allow you to create your own stunts to score.
  • Give your fans the thumbs-up for points, or annoy protesters with rude gestures.
  • Snag a can of spray paint and tag government buildings for an extra challenge.
  • Special meditation mode helps you relax, with free anti-meditation mode to help you stop relaxing.
Competition closes midnight GMT Sunday 6th, top 5 scores by this time win.? Our very own Kinslayer who got a Steam Key has written up a review!

Only TF2 hatgate & L4D2 at PAX this week, so we thought we'd give away some of our prizes in the HL2.net cupboard. Free things are quite nice.

Me and Bluewolf will update the top 10 entries in this post:

1. Marler - 140200
2. G Man - 137500
3. Parce911 - 136300
4. joule - 135900
5. Lego - 133600

----------------------------------
6. Kilobyte - 131100
7. Dekstar - 128000
8. Metalninja - 126600
9. RecentFuture - 124500
10. TychoCelchuuu - 122000

Looks like a fun time killer, will try it out tomorrow.

will download and install tomorrow. Then I'll own you all!

so i tried it out and got 72000 on my first go, but the print screen button just takes a black screen....

Posting scores

Hey, I new to this whole thing. where do I post my screenshot?

EDIT: GUess this is where I post my pic

my final score is 118600

I played the demo a couple of days ago but it was a non steam version, this is with the demo on steam.

I like this game a lot, the name is very unusual xD

will try again tomorrow, if I can.

Question: If we got a higher score than what we had before, can we use that one instead of our previous score? Cause I got a better one this time, but I've already posted a screenshot and everything -_-

You can MetalNinja, do your best up till when the competition closes on Sunday and we lock the rankings.

Awesomeness! =D

main2009090515145815.jpg

It seems that we are once again tied, RecentFuture...

so we got all tomorrow aswell as it's midnight on sunday

EDIT: Just beat the previous score I posted, won't double post, will edit this one.

score2w.jpg

I was not able to beat Kilobyte's score yet, but I did finally beat yours, Future =D

main2009090518472351.jpg

126600 points!

Finally.. a challenger appears!

You've managed to beat my personal best.

Not sure I'm comfortable with the tiny margin by which I did though, may have to attempt to widen it a little tomorrow :LOL:

Although I suppose there are 5 top spots.... depends if I'm feeling really competitive.

disregardown8.jpg

Call that a wrap. I'm spent!

I'll be gone all day tomorrow, so if someone creeps their way past me to first place they deserve the title.

main2009090602312563.png

I should be second, but damn Joule is good. And sexy. I'll try again tomorrow...

Yeah! at the top for the first time!

I had no intentions of playing this at work today, but enough is enough. I'm looking at you, Lego.

disregardown10.jpg

How the hell do you guys get so many structure kisses? :(

Back