****abee gave speech to white supremacists

W4d5Y

Reaction score
Making coded appeals to white racism is nothing new for Huckabee. Indeed, well before he was a nationally known political star, Huckabee nurtured a relationship with America's largest white supremacist group, the Council of Conservative Citizens. The extent of Huckabee's interaction with the racist group is unclear, but this much is known: he accepted an invitation to speak at the group's annual conference in 1993 and ultimately delivered a videotaped address that was "extremely well received by the audience."

source: http://therawstory.com/

Germans are lecturing Americans on white supremacists. Who'd have thought.

Yes, because Germans are synonymous with White Supremcy

So is Suckabee, giving supportive lectures to white supremacists.

Look, when you post a source, you have to link to the article.

I know, I was going to copy the url, however, there was none...the article was placed only with the site's url, so this was as close as I could figure I could get. Sorry.

Huckabee 4 prez, let's make it happen guys

Hehe, no, please not, that guy freaks the **** outta me, he insults my faith, abuses his own for his own benefit, he insults the muslim community, he insults the current state of affairs in Guantanamo bay and therefore spits on human rights and also we have a fine smear for him now.

Remember how they called Ron Paul a terrorist and anti-american???
War is peace, anyone?
Orwellian times I guess.
Anyway, I doubt anybody's going to use that to discredit Suckabee, although there's corroborative evidence for this claim, while there was none when it comes to the Ron Paul smears.

I personally can only more than delightedly appreciate Ron Paul's presidency, as long as he gets the US military and the neocons out of this world and back across the pond because they are determined to destroy the whole world that is not "american" if they can. And make some money out of it, because of financial interests in military contractors. Oh wait, there doing so right now already.
Very sad to see Huckabee supporters around here, because I'd rather not trust anybody who has his foreign policy advisors from the CFR and hails their evil work.
-"Hey, uhm, how should I comment on Iran on the next public appearance?"
-"Tell the people you're gonna nuke it. They're gonna love it. And don't forget to add that it's god's will to vote for you.
I mean cleanse the world from Iran."

TO ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS OBAMA, EDWARDS OR MCCAIN *shiver* OR WHO EVEN IS RETARDED ENOUGH TO BUY GIULIANI'S OUTRIGHT LIES,
PLEASE CONCIDER THAT THERE'S REALLY JUST TWO CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT THIS YEAR:
RON PAUL AND THE OTHERS.
I'D LOVE TO SEE KUCINICH TAKING OFFICE, TOO, BECAUSE FOLLOWING RULE ALWAYS ACCOUNTS FOR THE CURRENT PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGNS:

Ron Paul/Dennis Kucinich/Mike Gravel >all the others=Bush.

Nobody cares to get rid of the neoconservative foreign policy that had hijacked Bush's original promises to employ a humble foreign policy.
Nobody realizes that all of the candidates and "hopefuls" and declared "frontrunners" are gonna do exactely as the Cheney/Bush administration has done for eight years now.

BRING CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION TO THIS WORLD.

Ignore him. He is clearly ignorant of american politics. Too bad. At least he doesn't like Huckabee.

That is a lie. I am more aware of american politics than any other guy I know, despite my german/british citizenship.
I am intrigued by the consequences of neoconservative foreign policy that the world will face in the future.
And I am intrigued by YOUR ignorance towards the causes of those consequences, which would be the the presidential candidates.

You believe I comitted some sort of fallacy by what I am doing while you still cling to your obamas and hillaries (why do her campaign bumper stickers run with her forename?) despite obvious indications that their presidency will only serve as a continuation of the current administration and its failures, something everybody claims was to be avoided, although all of you people are doing so right now.

You support those who are featured by the media.
The media is run by five corporations.
The corporations are representative of the pro-war, chauvinistic, opportunistic establishment.
They will talk Youssif, not death toll.
They will talk preemptive, not invasive wars.

Are these the people whom you offered your trust to make this world a better place?

It is very easy to find a good candidate: Those who are not featured by the media are those who probably are more devoted to the best of the people than the massmedia propaganda machine created, brainless lobbyists, whom no braincell is worth being situated in their skulls.

Guess why they cut you off of 40% of the democratic candidates!
Because those are the enemies of the establishment, the enemies of society as we know it.
Kucinich and Gravel.
Two decent fellows, both have been criticized for absolutely random things, like having stepped out of politics due to the sensation of corruption in one's mind and having seen an unidentified triangular craft in the sky, which is perfectly normal.

Or take Ron Paul, why is everybody so afraid of mentioning him?
Or why is everybody working so hard for the next pathetic smear campaign to be unleashed against him?

Because his takes on what the US does are wrong?
Is that the reason for this undemocratic censorship and public punishment Paul must endure?
Well, if that was the case, McCain would be fisting burning on the electric chair by now.

That is a lie. I am more aware of american politics than any other guy I know, despite my german/british citizenship.
I am intrigued by the consequences of neoconservative foreign policy that the world will face in the future.
And I am intrigued by YOUR ignorance towards the causes of those consequences, which would be the the presidential candidates.

You believe I comitted some sort of fallacy by what I am doing while you still cling to your obamas and hillaries (why do her campaign bumper stickers run with her forename?) despite obvious indications that their presidency will only serve as a continuation of the current administration and its failures, something everybody claims was to be avoided, although all of you people are doing so right now.

You support those who are featured by the media.
The media is run by five corporations.
The corporations are representative of the pro-war, chauvinistic, opportunistic establishment.
They will talk Youssif, not death toll.
They will talk preemptive, not invasive wars.

Are these the people whom you offered your trust to make this world a better place?

It is very easy to find a good candidate: Those who are not featured by the media are those who probably are more devoted to the best of the people than the massmedia propaganda machine created, brainless lobbyists, whom no braincell is worth being situated in their skulls.

Guess why they cut you off of 40% of the democratic candidates!
Because those are the enemies of the establishment, the enemies of society as we know it.
Kucinich and Gravel.
Two decent fellows, both have been criticized for absolutely random things, like having stepped out of politics due to the sensation of corruption in one's mind and having seen an unidentified triangular craft in the sky, which is perfectly normal.

Or take Ron Paul, why is everybody so afraid of mentioning him?
Or why is everybody working so hard for the next pathetic smear campaign to be unleashed against him?

Because his takes on what the US does are wrong?
Is that the reason for this undemocratic censorship and public punishment Paul must endure?
Well, if that was the case, McCain would be fisting burning on the electric chair by now.

Your completely ****ing insane. Please leave this forum. Permantly.

The mods did a good job changing ur sig.

I endorse their statement.

BTW, ARE U PORTALSTORMZZZZ?

The mods did a good job changing ur sig.

I endorse their statement.

BTW, ARE U PORTALSTORMZZZZ?

Mods never changed my sig. I had the option of shortening or placing it in spoiler tags. I settled on the first option, because government-whistleblower quotes shouldn't hide as spoilers.

Also, I believe you have no clue who Vreeland is, shame shame.

Back