Adding a Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines forum under Source Games?

monkeydust

Reaction score
Being that there does not seem to be an official forum for this game run by Troika, how about adding a forum for this under Source Games since many people are looking forward to this game?

I'd say wait until it comes out - It looks like it could have a chance of flopping, still.

Abom said:
I'd say wait until it comes out - It looks like it could have a chance of flopping, still.
I heard it was almost done. They are just waiting for the "better late, than never" Valve to release their game a debut the Source engine. :D

Plus you'd get more traffic. Start using Google ads (on the forum) and get money ;) My crappy site still manages to give ~$100 per month (only like 500 impressions per day), you guys would have a lot (imagine about 3000 per day for you guys).

The top of a thread is nice, but the bottom is where I spend most of my time, looking at the latest posts. Best place is centered beneath the Post Reply button. In fact, you could put it BEFORE the Post Reply button and people would be required to look at it before doing a Reply or Quick Reply.

I think you guys would get serious $$$. I don't know who clicks those ads, but it works!

galoot3000 said:
on the same note, will richochet:source get a forum also??

What for!? The game is the most simplistic mod I've ever played..

Agreed. Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines should get a forum.

Vampire already has a large enough fan base to warrant its own forums, and the result of that is that even if the game doesn't live up to its hype it will still have enough people around to keep interest in it going.

So sure why not have one for Vampire, it will mean more people comming here.

gets my vote :)
see no point whatsoever in a ricochet forum, i played it once and my brain almost exploded to stop the pain :D

Back