[Adult Swim] - Favorite comedy?

Favorite show?

• Total voters

Sui

Tank
Reaction score
I've picked the seemingly favorite shows from Adult Swim according to HL2.net. All you have to do is pick your favorite.

None of those aren't funny, but Venture Brothers is my favorite, hands down.

The only good original show on the network is The Boondocks, and I didn't see that option. Other than that all it's good for is reruns of Futurama and Family Guy.

Either Aqua Teen or Robot Chicken. Not to say that says a whole lot though, I'm not nearly the Adult Swim fan that I used to be..

I don't watch adult swim really. I have here and there but I always used to watch spaceghost C2C and cartoon planet.

Where's Family Guy :p

I guess I'll vote The Brak Show

I love Robot Chicken. Some sketches fall flat, but the ones that do succeed are great. The FF7 take off, the massive automobile race, the meteor that was heading to earth...each one classics.

Where's Harvey Birdman? Otherwise i vote for Spaceghost

This poll is broken, I don't see

Korgoth Of Barbaria
Perfect Hair Forever
or...
Squidbillies

(the three best shows on there.)

Bawk, bah bawk bawk bawk bauwk...

Robot Chicken. I don't really find the others funny, espeically Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Sealab.

This poll is broken, I don't see

Korgoth Of Barbaria
Perfect Hair Forever
or...
Squidbillies

(the three best shows on there.)

We have none of those in Britain ;(

Adult swim is only good for reruns of futurama and old episodes of family guy.

Occasionally robot chicken is funny when I watch it.

I've known some metal people in my lifetime (my girlfriend is a reformed one), and I find Metalocalypse seriously funny.

i love metalocalypse because i listen to some metal and it amazes me how much they know about metal. They have 2 Swedish guys as the guitarists o ya!

Hopefully they can get actual metal people on the show soon. Metallica is the farthest thing from what metal is.

I have heard of a grand total of 0 of those shows. I must be missing something here. Like Digital TV.

Just turn on Cartoon Network at around 10:30 EST. You'll see.

Space Ghost, but I haven't seen that show in forever, even before Adult Swim was created but seeing as how it is now an Adult Swim show, I guess it is my favorite.

Does SG still have Zorak in the new episodes?

I've known some metal people in my lifetime (my girlfriend is a reformed one), and I find Metalocalypse seriously funny.
Woah, a cartoon about metal? That's possibly the greatest thing ever. **** you, Adult Swim/Bravo for not showing it.

Anyway, my vote goes to Venture Brothers. I'm not sure I understand the love people are giving Robot Chicken, I seem to only find one or two of the sketches funny. The rest just feels stale and predictable.

Adult Swim here shows it pretty frequently. You could always check out their website to see what its all about.

Robot chicken is alright, but it tends to wear me out since it's so fast paced that you need to give it full attention or youll miss things

I've seen one stroker and hoop and it was shit IMO, i didn't like the animation or the humour

brak show and spaceghost are kinda boring too (they aren't bad but definately not my favourite)

Venture bros, aqua teen, and sealab are all f***ing awesome :D

Oh yeah, and kid notorious is cool too

Back