Aftermath release queries

Hunter_8472

Reaction score
Will I have to pay for Aftermath?

Will it be downloadable only, or will a boxed version be available for those poor 1.63% of us Steam users with 56k modems?

1) yes
2) I think it's downloadable only, at least for the foreseeable future

Do you guys have any idea how much it'll be, or how large the download is?

Hunter_8472 said:
Do you guys have any idea how much it'll be, or how large the download is?

Nobody knows how large the download will be, nor how much it will cost. It is logical to think that'll be about £20.

Samon said:
Nobody knows how large the download will be, nor how much it will cost. It is logical to think that'll be about £20.
£20 for people in the UK. I don’t know what that conversion is for people who live in "the void." :upstare:

Is This Tea said:
£20 for people in the UK. I don’t know what that conversion is for people who live in "the void." :upstare:

I do wonder what currency they use there....unless he is getting it imported via a teleporter :p

in the future, you DOWNLOAD your bed for $4.00 and you DOWNLOAD a pizza for free and you DOWNLOAD your half-life 2: aftermath for $50.00
in other words, you will starve before the pizza downloads, so trash ur modem and get DSL
ill just download the hl2 action figures that come out

In the future, forums will have a mind of their own, and ban idiot users. I cannot wait.

, so trash ur modem and get DSL
How about this?
CONVINCE SBC TO OFFER SERVICE AROUND HERE AND I WILL.
Else, IMPOSSIBLE.

lol dont u have anothor company that covers your area and y would hl2 aftermath cost 50bux when its a 1/3 of how long hl2 was

i rekon it should be no more than $59.95 aus retail.

do you think itll be shorter or longer than riddick? coz that was about $70 aus when it came out.

You can buy it in CD also, but it supposedly costs more and less money goes to Valve and more to EA.

Thought it would be free... Are you sure it costs money? I got a gold package...

How can it be free? It's a new episode like Opposing Force/Blue Shift was.

battlefrank said:
in the future, you DOWNLOAD your bed for $4.00 and you DOWNLOAD a pizza for free and you DOWNLOAD your half-life 2: aftermath for $50.00
in other words, you will starve before the pizza downloads, so trash ur modem and get DSL

Not everyone here lives in a city. The nearest town to me 20 mins away. My only option is satilite broadband, and that costs too much.

Back