Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures is Now Available on Steam

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
<div align="center"></div>

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures is a massively-multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) based on the world and works of acclaimed author Robert E. Howard. In Age of Conan, players enter Hyboria with thousands of their friends and enemies to live, fight, and explore the dark and brutal world of King Conan. Ride across epic landscapes, battle fiends from hell and construct entire cities-it's all there in Age of Conan.
  • An advanced combat system lets you choose every cut, thrust, and swing when fighting, making combat an active and action-oriented experience!
  • An unprecedented character development and customization system with combo attacks, skills, special abilities, and deadly spells ensures no two characters are exactly the same.
  • Massive Player Versus Player combat. Capture battlekeeps and wage epic warfare between players and guilds, or hire yourself out as a mercenary and battle for pay!
  • New and exotic classes, such as the Demonologist, Herald of Xotli, and Dark Templar, along with incredible twists on classics like the Ranger and Assassin.
  • A detailed and engrossing crafting system, allowing you to make everything from armor and weapons to an entire city!

For more info click here.

Have fun downloading a 30+ gig game. D:

Dear God, why would they put this game on Steam? No one is going to download something that huge are they?

I smell desperation. FYI,the game is a disaster. They're losing subscribers each new day. If you don't mind nerfs,no community oriented content,lag and a shitload of memory leaks...go right ahead.

I like how everyone was in love when this game when it first game out. Now they hate it.

Just another typical MMO I guess.

I'd be in love with it, if it just contained half of what the package says. But it doesn't. It's like buying a candy apple, only to find out that its rotten inside, hidden by the caramel.

misinformation ftl ..first of all it's 30gs installed ..so is warhammer ..it's about an 10 -12G download that installs to 30g with all the updates

and it's not a lfailure as it has the second highest population of any western MMO ..which isnt saying a heck of a lot but it's certainly not a failure ..I'm wondering how many of you actually played the game beyond lvl 20

If you have to play an MMO past lvl 20, or play any game for that long, for it to be enjoyable, then that's a failure.

so I'll take it as a no? ..the first 20 levels of Age of conan are the most enjoyable of the game ..it's mentioned in pretty much every review .. so your point is moot

You've just mooted your original point in the process of mooting mine.

Why is the above link ("click here") giving me: "This product doesn't appear to be available in your region."

I live in the U.S. :-/

Not that I want to buy it, I just wanted to view some pics...

misinformation ftl ..first of all it's 30gs installed ..so is warhammer ..it's about an 10 -12G download that installs to 30g with all the updates

and it's not a lfailure as it has the second highest population of any western MMO ..which isnt saying a heck of a lot but it's certainly not a failure ..I'm wondering how many of you actually played the game beyond lvl 20

Yeah, bottom line is the game is a great failure that sucks dispite the fact it doesn't suck and is actually quite fun. (or was fun, I was in the closed beta and enjoyed it back then I haven't played since then though)

A nicely wrapped insufferable piece of incomplete garbage marketed as a kind of 'action mmo'. Skip it.

Back