Ah, an update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naudian

Tank
Reaction score
August 18, 2006 (current release)

Changes/Additions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Improved hitbox detection for player body parts that extend outside of the bounding box
  • Bug fixes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Fixed players being able to capture areas from farther away than intended
  • Fixed an exploit where player could plant the bomb and switch teams, causing the bomb to explode and give the point ownership to the wrong team
  • Fixed bell sound playing on knife impacts
  • Fixed players switching to the tnt view model if they picked it up while a smoke grenade was deployed
  • Fixed several map exploits
  • Fixed minimap cap areas showing the number of players present even if those players were on the owning team
  • Fixed a case where user could crash the server with a client command
  • Fixed a case where dod_Jagd would not respond to mp_timelimit changelevels
  • Fixed an exploit that could be use to throw grenades farther than intended
  • Fixed logging events kill_planter and kill_defuser showing incorrect data
  • Fixed several cvars not being saved in the config ( death effects options, hud_centerid )
  • Fixed animation issue where player would not have an animation if they expended all ammo
  • Fix issue where player would be stuck on spawn if they were defusing when the round restarted

Yay. 8D

Edit: Click here for the rest...

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!!! I can take a break from CSS 4 a while now! o and i really didnt get bthis til now lol

Got this today but i noticed that my max_fps command wasn't working. As i had just upgraded my video drivers i blamed them but then i booted up CS and the max_fps is working fine. Gona go try again to doube check.

Working now, can't explain that.

And now this thread will sink into the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back