Aimbot Speed Wallhack - Demo

open console
type: "status"
youll see the id there

yeah it's quite ****ed up... this went on for an hour or so before an admin finally came around and banned him... before being banned though, the admin made his FPS like -1000 or something... The guy lagged out in pain... hahahaha....

Hopefully VAC2 will be taking care of bullshit problems like these people...

just another reason why Vavle better not tell us when VAC arrives. Let the banning begin!!!

Is wall hacking where you can shoot through walls or see through em?Beacause lokking at the demo I wasnt sure. Also does the aim hack make you hitem with every single bullet or make your aim better? Because I swore I saw somenone else getting easy kills with one or two shots.

Wallhack is seeing through walls, Aimbot is when your crosshairs automatically lock onto enemies. But both are equally retarded, which is why retards use them........wait I'm insulting retards :angry:

there was another dude on there hacking too. I dunno if you guys saw it, but in the demo when the "main" hacker died, he was speccing someone else and he was aimbot/wall hacking. he wasnt speed hacking though.. and he only specced him for like two kills.

Just can't wait for VAC2 :)

Until then just avoic as best as possible.... Just remember that they will get those accounts banned so it will just be a little more trouble for them (although there have been some erm unsettling rumors lately)

Iced_Eagle said:
Just can't wait for VAC2 :)

Until then just avoic as best as possible.... Just remember that they will get those accounts banned so it will just be a little more trouble for them (although there have been some erm unsettling rumors lately)

unsettling rumours? please inform me so i too can be unsettled... pm or on here i dun' care how... but what is this you speak of?

i've seen many people with this stuff, wont be long now till they get to hack vac too, hurray :(

well perhaps...

I've been doing some research... and have been able to find multiple hacks... it seems most of the aimbots out there rely on colored models to work... So perhaps banning any custom models from your servers would prevent this (if possible).. I'm no server admin, i'll tell ya that much. There are a few other cheats out there.. It's basically like the OGC of CS 1.6. It is a multi hack with options such as smoke hack, flash bang hack, aimbot, wallhack, etc etc... I don't use these myself, i used to cheat a bit in 1.6, but i myself have grown out of it. It seems though, on the cheat forums that i've been looking through, that alot of the cheaters out there are very very paranoid about the upcoming VAC, and it does seem the balance has changed with cheats in Source vs. Cheats in 1.6..... like i read the smoke hack doesn't work fully, and the sound is still screwed by the flashbangs... This is all out of my own curiosity, but i figured i'd let you all in on some of the things i've found out... Oh yeah, the speedhack is nothing more than a "PC Accelerator"... it's not even a hack, just a program that works for the purpose.

It is however very important to remember that VAC has not even been FULLY released (supposedly, there are currently process scanning when loading games, which i'm sure will be used for future reference, if of course this is true)... Now, understand that if VAC is secretly watching these cheating ****s... Than it will not be long before most of these cheating bastards are DISMEMBERED from the wonderful CS:S community and game. In my own EXPECTATIONS, i think VAC2 will pwn some serious cheating ass.

I hope VAC will include something similar to PB's hardware bans, were it doesn't just ban your ID and IP but also the serial numbers on your hardware. This would definatly scare off the hackers.

If you hack, your steam account/id would be banned and your ip would be banned and your PC would be banned=never get to play another vavle game unless you buy a whole new computer.

Cheaters must DIE!!!!!!!!!

Ya it's getting pretty sick. The real sad part is how stupid these people are. We were watching one person doing the wall hack (at the very least) on Italy and he tried to shoot a CT coming up the stairs by the T spawn through the ground. "I'm not cheating" he claimed. No Des, you just shot at the ground in hopes there was an enemy on the other side of 6 feet of ground (which there was). I'm glad some of us demoed him.

so i just thought of something. I DLed the special replacement textures for the bump-mapped characters (because they look so much cooler than the basic ones) for the Ts and CTs. I didn't realize that something similar to this is used by hackers? I don't really know if that is the case, but if so, does having bump-mapped versions of the C and CT skins mean that I could get "flagged" as a hacker? I hope not...I mean, I've been using the special bumped skins since about a two weeks after CS:S was released...

lol "it's not like I'm an complete asshole" yeah right :p

Seriously, what is fun about doing this? What possible joy can the game give you if, it takes no style, finess or talent to play it? How boring would it be to just run around killint\g people with no oposition. What kind of impotent powerless person do you have to be in the world to play this way online?

HONESTLY.

Cheating in multiplayer is like saying, "I cannot do anything with my life, i am a disgrace to god/gods/goddesses, and the universe. I am of a lower IQ than mentally ill patients."

Cheating is ofcourse wrong in normal public servers, but you can have a few laughs if everyone in the server uses them, for example in a LAN of a private internet server.
For the reasons of the cheaters, they often just want to irritate people, so the best way to deal with them is just leaving or keep playing normally.

Agreed. If you get people who start spamming into their mics and stuff, just mute them. When they don't get any attention, they'll get bored and leave.

Ran into a guy on an HL2 DM server who was using some kind of Aimbot. He had the Magnum too. ****in' sucked. Anytime you went ANYWHERE in his field of vision you died.

benpatient said:
so i just thought of something. I DLed the special replacement textures for the bump-mapped characters (because they look so much cooler than the basic ones) for the Ts and CTs. I didn't realize that something similar to this is used by hackers? I don't really know if that is the case, but if so, does having bump-mapped versions of the C and CT skins mean that I could get "flagged" as a hacker? I hope not...I mean, I've been using the special bumped skins since about a two weeks after CS:S was released...

I would also like to know as I have been using those models for a while too.

i hate to be a bringer of bad news but there are cracked vers of the game that allow u to play online, with this said i should also point out that it uses some method to "spoof" an ID number randomly. This means for those who don't follow.... banning them will most likely end up with actually banning someone who legitimately bought the game.

Also every update they release, there is a cracked update that follows.

I do NOT endorse this, and quite possibly this post will be removed for the content in which it brings, but you should all know that's true. Maybe if valve finally finds a way to prevent this from happening then a possible VAC system can be put in place. Until then this is just simply not possible.

Is VAC automatically activated once Valve releases it, or does admin of server have to use it?

Relax dude its no big deal. I just saw the alpha release of the first CS HOOK on the ***** site yesterday. I downloaded, checked it out and it all worked perfect, ESP, aimbot, wallhack with distance and gun info etc. I had to delete it ASAP because with me, once I found cheast in cs1, then I couldnt stop, and I like CSS too much to **** it up just yet so I had to wipe it fast lol. No matter how much you try cheats will always be so.

I saw a dude hack the admin thing and put sv_cheats 1, floated around the map like spectator, only a spectator who could kill you, GOD MODE on cant be killed etc.

THUGENSTEIN said:
Relax dude its no big deal. I just saw the alpha release of the first CS HOOK on the ***** site yesterday. I downloaded, checked it out and it all worked perfect, ESP, aimbot, wallhack with distance and gun info etc. I had to delete it ASAP because with me, once I found cheast in cs1, then I couldnt stop, and I like CSS too much to **** it up just yet so I had to wipe it fast lol. No matter how much you try cheats will always be so.

I saw a dude hack the admin thing and put sv_cheats 1, floated around the map like spectator, only a spectator who could kill you, GOD MODE on cant be killed etc.

maybe he WAS the admin?

Combine Hybrid said:
Is VAC automatically activated once Valve releases it, or does admin of server have to use it?

It will be on, instantly, on every server after release.

Glo said:
maybe he WAS the admin?

I doubt anyone who go through the trouble of hosting a dedicated server, waiting for a full house, just to **** with you. When all you can do it just join another server.

Mat_Brummitt said:
its amazing all that was under 2 megs!

cool

Anyway, yeah what an arsehole!

haha... yeah i was surprised as shit... i scowered my drive for any other files... but that was the only one... i was quite amazed... apparently you can change the variables of the movie like quality and such, but default works great in my opinion...

**** CHEATERS

Back