ak-47 skinned

00dave

Reaction score
nmnea1.jpg

95977550.jpg

im not happy with the clip and thing next to it in the texture map im going to work on that

ps. im looking for a map/mod team, i will make weapons for them pm or email me at [email protected] if you are intrested

looking good.

I take it the scraches were intentional. :)

it doesn't look bad at all. You should dodge/burn the woods part as well. and the magazine looks a little crammed in there.

can we see a render of the other side?

We need a new render. It's looking sweet, but maybe even sweeter with some proper lighting. Keep up the good work mate!

Ecthe|ioN said:
We need a new render. It's looking sweet, but maybe even sweeter with some proper lighting. Keep up the good work mate!

see stickied tutorial :)

As far as I can see, that's not an AK47 but an AK74. The AK47's little brother which is much smaller but less populair.

Not sure though.

that was just a quick wip render, ill make better ones when im finished

the wood in an AK has a better finish than that wood...more specular, if you will. And the fire-mode selector should be a much closer color.

but it's looking nice.

Nice new renders. Would have looked nicer with normal maps though. But still look cool.

My friend owns a romanian ak-47 (the internals are a bit different... ;) soon after this monday it'll be back to "normal" ak standards.... [yay for assault weapons ban lifting]) so I might shoot some high res, 1600x1200 photos of it for references.

thanks

high re pictures would be awsome!
to band im finished(with the model at least) :( but they would rock still.. for other people

pretty nice... the wood need more attention thou ..!

Back