Aliens APC

ROD

Reaction score
Colonial Marines APC

Alien mod anyone? Oh right, the legality crap. Ok, I think I will just place this vehicle in the game to see how it rides. Should be cool. Oh, btw, its an APC (armored personell carrier) from the Aliens movie. I think it holds something like 12 people. Here it is. Note the two turrets.
apcrender1.txt

apcrender2.txt

apcrender3.txt

Yea, I was looking around, and noticed that the mod that comes closest to an Alien mod is one known as Operation Shadow-Phoenix. It takes place in the not-too-distant future however. Aliens takes place in the way distant future. As for this vehicle here, isn't is just bada$$? I'll try to get some pics from the actual movie and show you the "real thing".

So, did you actually make this, ROD?

I hate it when people try to pass on other peoples work as their own.

whoa whoah, where does it say that it was made by me. I simply want to put it in game.

I think I will just place this vehicle in the game to see how it rides.

you didnt acctualy say you didnt make it or state were you got the picture from (whos mod its from/ who created it).

I personaly think youve tryed to pass it on as your own work....

Ok, Im saying it now. I DIDNT MAKE THIS. There.

But still, that's a tasty APC... hmm, a lot of nice military hardware being shown on the forums lately...

I love it :)

even if u didnt model it, u will have some work on the animation...i wasnt attacking u if thats what it sounded like, and if so im sorry, im not against people using other people models, if they can learn something from it, i think its all good, u didnt say u made it but u also didnt say u made it, so its all good as far as im concern anyway its a good apc :)

Back