All games not listed on cs antholigy box

k3ithrm

Reaction score
I went to buy Counterstrike Anthology at the store and it only listen CS and CZ, but it came with Deathmatch classic, Ricochet and Day Of Defeat. Why wouldn't they list all the games? I'm going to go buy the Half-Life 1 Anthology, is there any other games besides the ones they list on that too?

It probably does somewhere in the small print, you can complain about extra games you were not expecting to have :D

HL1 Anthology came with HL, HL2, HL2 ep1, HL Lost Coast, HL Blue Shift and Team Fortress Classic. As far as a can remember i got it a whole ago, sorry if i'm not entirly right.

It probably does somewhere in the small print, you can complain about extra games you were not expecting to have :D

HL1 Anthology came with HL, HL2, HL2 ep1, HL Lost Coast, HL Blue Shift and Team Fortress Classic. As far as a can remember i got it a whole ago, sorry if i'm not entirly right.

Yeah I know, I was surprised and found Deathmatch classic really interesting :D, but I know for a fact Half-life 1 Anthology doesn't come with hl2, it's all the old games.

All three were free mods avalible for the original HL via steam. So if you have a game that will allow those mods to run, they are added to your steam options.

All three were free mods avalible for the original HL via steam. So if you have a game that will allow those mods to run, they are added to your steam options.

Oh, sweet!

Back