-->All known bugs here<--

skater4evr5

Reaction score
You guys just go ahead and post any small huge or ANY bug you have found in CSS beta .......

I found A LOT....but i'll just post one to start us off..

When a T is in MID-PLANT of the bomb and you start to veiw him (after you died) There is no Screen on the bomb at all ..... Where there would be numbers ticking....because you started looking at the bomb planting in MID-PLANT and you didnt start looking at him in the start of the number sequence . :eek:

2 bugs.

1. Once, when defusing the bomb, the progress bar disappeared and it wouldn't allow me to defuse anymore, this also happened to another person at the same time so we had to make a run for it.

2. 1 round i can hit someone right across the map, the next round i can't hit them at point blank range with any weapon, even though it is pointing right at them.

And the netcode does make the game stutter a little.

Yeah the netcode has a few quirks to be sure- probably causing the naff bullet reg...

I also had a frag grenade stick to the ceiling in the underpass, It went off like normal but on the ceiling instead of floor!

Also had trouble with weapons switching the first time you press fire

Custom sprays - When you spray your custom spray, and someone else with another custom spray comes along and sprays theirs next to it, your spray will change to look the same as theirs.

Bomb explosion after round won - If the T's kill the CTs but the bomb explodes just before the next round begins, during the first seconds of the next round, the round will end saying 'Terrorists Win' just as people are buying equipment.

Allowing people to buy C4s so every T has one. :|
Several places to allow skywalking...they NEED INVISIBLE WALLS, like Ut2004.
The 3 second reload exploit

Reported all of those...

The silencer bug (right click to add silencer, switch weapons quick and the silencer will attach without waiting)

More of a suggestion, but I liked the ability in CZ to buy "packs" of weapons like in tribes, you set the smg pack to this, the rifle pack to this.

every time i type something in the console it just dissappears its a really anoying bug only thing wat i can do is change the language of the console and then type or copy and paste from an other place

getting full ammo for MP5.

while playing as terrorists, i bought an MP5. proceeded to run around shooting things. it depleted my ammo a little, and i survived the round so i just went straight to spawn for the next round.

during the 5 second buy time i accidently hit G to drop the weapon. after the timer ran out and we were allowed to move again, i picked it up, and it had full ammo.

i've tried this a number of times with the MP5, but only with terrorists. haven't tried with other weapons yet.

Dedalus said:
getting full ammo for MP5.

while playing as terrorists, i bought an MP5. proceeded to run around shooting things. it depleted my ammo a little, and i survived the round so i just went straight to spawn for the next round.

during the 5 second buy time i accidently hit G to drop the weapon. after the timer ran out and we were allowed to move again, i picked it up, and it had full ammo.

i've tried this a number of times with the MP5, but only with terrorists. haven't tried with other weapons yet.

That's the same as the bug I mentioned (kudos to TST Devgru), you can do that with any gun.

SubKamran said:
That's the same as the bug I mentioned (kudos to TST Devgru), you can do that with any gun.

oh cool.

it seems random though. works sometimes and not others. but free ammo! :p good fun for a few rounds.

I dont know how it happened but i had unlimited grenades. There was a 0 next to the grenade number but i just kept throwing them. Got a good deal of kills with them when it said 0 so they were actually there and were able to do damage.

when i first get into cs: source i click 'find servers' and nothing happens :(

never did that the first few times tho

Back