Allods Beta

Tiny kittens with knives, pirate ships in outer space, forging balls of steel?

Sounds like a recipee for success!

I got absolutely NOTHING out of that trailer...

Im kinda grumpy atm, but im not going to let that hinder me:

I hate the artstyle, the animation style, the music, the sound effects, and everything that has to do with this game.

Dont mind me, just hatin the place up.

I thought it was Rage of Mages 3.

You dissapoint. :|

A Russian developed MMO? Well, at least it's not another migraine inducing Korean MMO.
I assume this will have micro transactions too? It's the newest trend these days.

Eh doesn't really interest me I'm afraid. I'm jaded when it comes to MMO's anyway. They killed the Halflife2.net|Clan (CSS)

A Russian developed MMO? Well, at least it's not another migraine inducing Korean MMO.
I assume this will have micro transactions too? It's the newest trend these days.

gpotato.com

It's a given.

I heard that it plays exactly like WoW.

I'm getting bored with WoW so this may be a nice change of scenery. also its "free to play" so it might be a good switch over

edit: can't get past the downloader phase. it says my firewall is blocking it

/disconnect

I desire fun!

Hold a key for a few days until I can get internet at home :)

Hmm, most ever spent on a Russian game. The about page is at least worth reading. I actually like the art style and idea of forming crews for my magical anti-matter powered sailboat spaceships. Hopefully the game play is at least somewhat competent!

i'll take a jab at it
[email protected]

also...anyone else notice that the slow mo part with the armored dude is an exact copy of the same scene in "300" ? his moves and attacks and everything.....lol

Back