Alpha Team: "NOW" and "Promises." (Garry's Mod comics)

L

l33tShazbot

Hey people, it's l33tShazbot from PHW Comics, a website dedicated to creating comics solely from screenshots taken from within Garry's Mod. I'm not a member of their team; I'm an Approved Comic Maker ("ACM"s have their own section in the forums for posting "higher quality" comics).

I was given a link in our IRC channel that led me to HL2.net's General forum, where I discovered that my recently-released "Alpha Team: Promises" was being discussed.

So I figured, "What the hell, why not post the comics here, too?"

So here they are. :)

cover9qw.jpg

pageone7tr.jpg

pagetwo2gz.jpg

pagethree3ti.jpg

pagefour1ch.jpg

pagefive2gq.jpg

pagesix9dm.jpg

pageseven1vl.jpg

pageeight2ve.jpg

pagenine.jpg

pageten2is.jpg

pageeleven2qe.jpg

pagetwelve8qa.jpg

pagethirteen4xl.jpg

pagefourteen9np.jpg

pagefifteen5rw.jpg

cover3ik.jpg

page10ue.jpg

page22yi.jpg

page38ir.jpg

page49vz.jpg

page55dd.jpg

page63df.jpg

page79je.jpg

page86jn.jpg

page94yk.jpg

page101wj.jpg

page116av.jpg

page124ea.jpg

page134gj.jpg

page148eu.jpg

page158yo.jpg

page161ws.jpg

page177nj.jpg

page184ir.jpg

AWESOME POSING. Absolutly a favorite of mine.

5/5.

as I posted on phw good job

10/10 for both issues

Thanks, everyone. Ep. 3 is in production and should be finished within the year. Stay posted up in this biatch! o_O

Looking great. Action's cool, text is good; can't wait for the next one :)

I love the rebel = evil and cruel thingy. Those poor police officers...

God DAMN it's been a while.

Sorry about how Ep. 3's not out yet. I'm about 80% done; just need to get a few filler screenshots and finish the text. I keep having to reinstall Steam and shit 'cause every time I reformat, Steam gets confused. But I'm nearly there. And I promise it will rule.

Thank you everyone. :)

OMG that was amazing

I make comics from Gmod, and i like to watch them and that is the most amazing comic ive ever seen! and could you please tell me how to get the gun in someones hand i cant do it! lol keep up the good work

I read another of these the other days, god knows what it was called, I forget. But it was damned awesome, much like the ones on the first page of this thread. I meant to of posted this earlier. And by earlier I mean when I first read it.

bleh, whatever. More!

EDIT: Just done by check up on PHW, turns out I'd read page 1 of #3. 2 new pages to read now, huzzah!

Great! Just one problem: The guns, use the guns from Half-Life 2, if possible, it makes it a little more realistic in the HL2 universe.. but, 7/5!! AWESOME! Also, make one thats different from this storyline, but a funny one.

Do you know the meaning of DON'T BUMP FECKING OLD THREADS?

You just bumped it. Again. Now your the bad one. I hate you.
I WILL EAT YOUR BRAINS
bump
bump
bump

Back