Alright. What instruments do you guys play?

DarkStar

Tank
Reaction score
Since my last brillant thread "Saturday night! Let's get drunk!" got deleted for some reason. I thought I'd make a new thread. It's still Saturday night, and we're all still gonna get drunk. But I thought I'd include a question with this one. So the bastards don't delete it.

So what instruments do you guys play? Personally, I consider myself pretty nasty on the mandolin. Bluegrass is one of my favorite types of music. Anyway, if you're drunk, or you play an instrument. Talk about it here!

Been playing drums for .... ummm.... about 24 years I guess. I feel really old now. :E

I'm thinking of taking up either Drums or Bass. So no, I don't play anything. :(

KagePrototype said:
I'm thinking of taking up either Drums or Bass. So no, I don't play anything. :(

Dude.....bass is sick. Go with that.

I play Bass :)

In fact, I'm currently practicing Laura by the Scissor Sisters :)

Trumpet and guitar

I loved playing ska trumpet tabs, cause ska owns.

oooh, I used to play the Recorder when I was like 10. Does that count for anything? :D

And I'm unstoppable on the air guitar and drums. :D

KagePrototype said:
And I'm unstoppable on the air guitar and drums. :D

Playing the air drums takes a special kind of balls that I won't go into here (let's just say the balls must be large.) Congratulations Kage.....you're a king among men.

I don't play any instruments except experimenting a little on the piano and guitar for my digital music.. Triphop and stuff..

Wish I had a bassviolin, sax or trumpet or some other cool instrument for incorporating into the music.

Drums... I started Piano, again a 1 year ago, then I quit and started violin...again.
I am still doing violin.

Acoustic/Electric guitar, bass, & drums... and I sing... and I fiddle around on a keyboard I have. I tried sax for a couple months and then gave up.

I used to play the Triangle and Recorder when I was about 6 years old. Now its just too technical and advanced for me. :LOL:

i used to love ska, but now I can only stand it for very short periods of time

except the slackers, they rock my pants.

I play the Bass and the Banjo. I also play around on the piano, guitar, and mandolin.

I once took lessons from the music teacher at my grammar school for the pop bottle......the school was rather poor, I mean we had to bring in our own pop bottles ffs.

I started out with piano, then went to clarinet, then to bass and then to guitar. I'm pretty lame at clarinet and bass now but I'm not to bad at piano, and I am loving actually sticking with guitar.

So I guess I am a bit musically rounded, but I can't sing, which is a down side to playing guitar cause everyone likes you to sing when you play.

And yes, ska owns! :D

I play the keyboard. The HID-Compliant kind, with 106 keys.

Yeah, that one.

Shuzer said:
I play the keyboard. The HID-Compliant kind, with 106 keys.

Yeah, that one.

Kinda sad, but I'm sure there's a few people sitting around going WTF? hehe.

I play acoustic guitar. A rather snazzy martin with custom inlay ;-)

Um... Air Guitar, Handy Desktop, Hammer and Paintcans, Wooden Spoons with Miscellaneous Kitchenware, Thongaphone.

right now in university i play bass in the jazz lab band and french horn in marching band (it's a marching horn). i have played lead guitar and piano in a few blues bands. i also play drums (including marching snare), trumpet, banjo, harmonica, and the tin whistle. rock on.

moz4rt said:
right now in university i play bass in the jazz lab band and french horn in marching band (it's a marching horn). i have played lead guitar and piano in a few blues bands. i also play drums (including marching snare), trumpet, banjo, harmonica, and the tin whistle. rock on.
ah, but can you play.. the flexatone?!

the instrument of gods, my friend.

Back