Alternate ending (spoiler-a-holic)

Jesus Lincoln

Reaction score
Heres a hot rumor
I heard this by a guy ingame and then on some forums, heres the deal
In the citadel, when you fight the last strider, dont kill him, just run under him and through the gate, game over

I think this is bullshit, but its worth a shot now that we have all beaten the game, he says you have to play through every single part on hard, and if you do this right, you get so see if alyx lives

Dont flame, im just the messenger

And you actually took the time to repeat that? Hmmm...

That's what I did. I thought that was what you were supposed to do...

I don't remeber fighting any striders in the citadel...

are You sure it was strider?

I just did it and its bull, but of course, i didnt start a new game on hard and keep it that way, just went to that level on hard

And saraphim, youre supposed to take the energy balls near him and shoot them at it

oberGeist said:
I don't remeber fighting any striders in the citadel...

are You sure it was strider?

Don't play games with pot.

AntiAnto said:
Don't play games with pot.

I was high for a good portion of the game and didn’t seem to miss a thing. Methinks something else is at work here… “We shall not name it.”

Jesus Lincoln said:
I just did it and its bull, but of course, i didnt start a new game on hard and keep it that way, just went to that level on hard

And saraphim, youre supposed to take the energy balls near him and shoot them at it

Yeah, I shot two of the energy balls at him when I said, "Screw this" and jumped over the fence. I was sort of unsure what to do, and I hate fighting Striders, so the best option was to get out of there. It worked out fine.

jmjneary said:
woulda been cool if it was true

Yeah! Would have been ever cooler if there was this ''secret'' mode where you controlled sheep that ran from wolves, and if you survived you would get HL3 to your computer and Dog is in the bubble, Alyx becomes Kleiner and Kleiner takes his headcrab and joins the combine!

Or not...

I killed the strider so much fun, using the balls of energy to assasinate it

Back