alyx - too bright and cheerful?

nimh

Reaction score
im worried she might ruin the atmosphere, i want things harsh and gritty, i dont want a 90210 teen nor some type of bubbly anime character,

gordon: you know it is an oppressed hellhole out there, where do you get your makeup?
alyx: i mostly go to macy's, mostly.....

at least they didnt put a goddam kid in it.

It will be just like HL1... At times dark and depressing, but other times full of humor.

Oh my.. Nice site you've got there faker of Newell.

You might have a different opinion when you see her after having a run-in with crazy zombies and Combine....maybe she'll have us not reminisce about your allies being impaled on a giant robot's leg.

goatse has style, humour and history, thats just crass man.
shame on you.

Look kid, you just saw he got banned for posting that, so quoting it wasn't the best idea. I'd give you a warning but i have to go to work. Behave!
kindest regards
onions

That. Is. The. Grossest. Collage. Of. Pictures. I. Have. Ever. Seen.

omni, you quoted him, and now it's back.

Poor guy, he seemed nice too.

Well, you never know. He could be nice, just a little confused. Or perhaps he's got a mental problem? Who knows. I wanna be his friend. :D

I think she'll be that tiny sliver of hope in the tortured, tainted, pandemonium that is city 17.

What the hell happened in the first few posts? They're incomprehensible.

On-topic, I think Alyx will be a great sidekick. She's only seemed cheerful once (Eli Vance's lab in the 2004 vid) and that was in a light-hearted situation. The other times (Kleiner's lab, Tunnels) she's seemed worried and it suited the situations. I'm sure if you give her a gun she'll be just fine.

She's going to be an advanced Barney in hot pants.

Alyx is the tiny glimmer of happiness and hope in an otherwise dark and depressed city.

iamaelephant said:
Most pointless thread of the day.

That's seriously high praise on this forum. Maybe you should be a little more circumspect in handing that one out. You don't want to cheapen it for those who worked long and hard on their dumbassery to earn it in the past.

nimh said:
im worried she might ruin the atmosphere, i want things harsh and gritty, i dont want a 90210 teen nor some type of bubbly anime character,

gordon: you know it is an oppressed hellhole out there, where do you get your makeup?
alyx: i mostly go to macy's, mostly.....

at least they didnt put a goddam kid in it.
Aren't you taking this a little too seriously? For god's sakes, go play Doom 3 if you want something dark and depressing almost relentlessly for 20+ hours.

vader146 said:
Alyx is the tiny glimmer of happiness and hope in an otherwise dark and depressed city.

You took the words out of my mouth, Lord Vader..

See, great minds think alike? :p

lol

they should redo alyx and make her a retarded goth chic

"Hey gordon... *brushes hair out of face* your staring at me again, your such a conformist pig"

aeroripper said:
lol

they should redo alyx and make her a retarded goth chic

"Hey gordon... *brushes hair out of face* your staring at me again, your such a conformist pig"

Hehe Southpark right? :D

if alyx dies i will pick up her corpse with the maniuplator gun and fling it at my enemies :E

DrunkPanda said:
if alyx dies i will pick up her corpse with the maniuplator gun and fling it at my enemies :E

Oh man...I was dreading you'd make some sort of bad necrophiliac joke when I was reading that. :x

Back