Alyx wears purple panties

junco

Reaction score
It's true... use your suit zoom to stare at her ass, a little of her panties sticks out in back! Funny that Valve decided to include that heh...

God she's hot....

I'm single ladies... call me.

Oh dear...I knew this kind of information would be discovered eventually...

Next up: Bra size - or lackthereof

EDIT: Wowsers...1,600 posts. And what a pointless one :p

bwdevil said:
You are pathetic.
Whutever. This guy is my new hero! who would have thought of such a good use for the suit zoom??!?! :stare:

It's not her panties, it's the tag in the back of the pants that's sticking out.

Getting off on a computer animated characters coloured 'panties' on your computer screen is what i call pathetic.

I dont need to be your hero mate to tell you to get out in the real world and get a girlfriend.

Wow bwdevil, take life more seriously.

It sometimes scares me how serious players can be playing a game with gigantic guns and aliens.

I find it sad that some gamers not only take everything they read in an overly literal and serious manner, but they also feel the somehow have the right to dictate their narrow minded view of how to live life to others.

He wants to fap to Alyx? Let him! It's not like he's forcing you to watch! Personally I don't get all that excited by CG chars, but I couldn't give a rat's ass if the next guy does though. I do however give a rat's ass about arrogance and imposing your beliefs on others...

I used to think it sick everyone fwapping off about Alyx, but in actual fact she is pretty cute.

junco said:
It's true... use your suit zoom to stare at her ass, a little of her panties sticks out in back! Funny that Valve decided to include that heh...

God she's hot....

dear god

for some of the peeps that want it

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 4,053
bwdevil said:
Getting off on a computer animated characters coloured 'panties' on your computer screen is what i call pathetic.

I dont need to be your hero mate to tell you to get out in the real world and get a girlfriend.

Yeah. And make sure she wears purple panties!

You're presuming junco is a bloke bwdevil. You're also presuming he isn't gay.

bwdevil said:

if she would bend over the right way i (gordon freeman) would give her the purple headed yogurt slinger

junco said:
You're oggling video game chicks, yet feel the need to clarify that you're still single as if it weren't obvious enough?

Revenge said:
He wants to fap to Alyx? Let him! It's not like he's forcing you to watch! Personally I don't get all that excited by CG chars, but I couldn't give a rat's ass if the next guy does though. I do however give a rat's ass about arrogance and imposing your beliefs on others...

Kind of like you are doing now, eh? :borg:

i have to wait for my next payday to buy the game and i got a ?,does she look wrinkled and old like in some screenshots i seen or hot like in the binks?

they look more Gordon Orange than purple

I think the G-Man tapped that

That's no tag...

Anyway, wow.. any of you who are honestly calling me pathetic need to lighten up. I thought my line about "I'm single ... call me.", most people would understand taht I'm joking around. I thought it was a funny observation... yeah, she's cute but she doesn't get my penis hard... christ.

PS I think Mossman has bigger breasts than Alyx. Thoughts?

Back