Amazon.co.uk

it's said sept 30th since august

grrrrr

read the delay thread sticky :)

Platform: Windows 98.Windows 2000.Windows Me.Windows XP
This item will be released on 1 December, 2003. You may order it now and we will dispatch it to you when we receive it from our supplier. Please note that release dates are subject to change.

Are they changing it on the fly or what?

Originally posted by gavsim
I recent;y checked amazon.co.uk for the availabilty of Half-Life2 and it said sometime in November, Im bored so I check again today and they have changed the release date to the 30th September, weird?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00009ATWC/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_f/202-6088899-7955821

Please don't flame me if this is already known. I just thought it was interesting how they have brought the date forward!

That says December 1 not September 30

It says September 30th for me...weird. :-/

Edit: Doh, you're right about the .uk/.com thing.

Edit2: But, Amazon.com DOES have an ESRB rating. Does this mean something at all?

"This item will be released on December 31, 2010. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives"

roflmao

Re: Re: Amazon.co.uk

Originally posted by spitcodfry
That says December 1 not September 30

read the paragraph under where it say platform. It says September 30th.

This item will be released on 30 September, 2003. You may order it now and we will dispatch it to you when we receive it from our supplier. Please note that release dates are subject to change.

Originally posted by FoB_Ed
.co.uk says december 1st.....

no it doesn't
it's says sept 30th

sure u aint lookin at xbox version or anything?

Originally posted by [[LuCkY]]
This item will be released on 1 December, 2003. You may order it now and we will dispatch it to you when we receive it from our supplier. Please note that release dates are subject to change.

Are they changing it on the fly or what?
Haha...now when I click the link it says Sept. 30, just a second ago it said Dec. 1....

wtf.... i'm going insane...

now it says dec 1st

Is somebody hacking this to screw with my mind?

Er, december 1st for me. But you can buy HL2 + Doom3 together for 49$ UK!

It keeps changing, now its sept. 30th again. I've seen it change 3 times now....

no it doesn't
it's says sept 30th

sure u aint lookin at xbox version or anything?

I'm looking at the link at the top of the thread....I swear on the holy bible it says december 1st...

notice it says xbox on that link you just gave didnt know it was coming out on the xbox but obviously they cocked up or it is :)

October 30, 2003 is what it says for pc now

EDIT: wtf amazon redirected me to amazon.ca which is all very nice but it seems they all say different dates.

Anyway can we stop all the speculation and have 1 sticky thread these threads are getting boring.

I swear to god it says sept 30th one minute then dec 1st the next...

I'm going insane!

if it says sept 30th post a link or else i'll die a crazy death

I think we're all going insane!!! :cheers:

seriously, i'm having a weird fit or something...

if this is a prank someone help

these forums update too quickly i think im responding to someone and i end up having to change pages most times :)

OMG: now it says "This item will be released on 30 September, 2003. You may order it now and we will dispatch it to you when we receive it from our supplier. Please note that release dates are subject to change." for me!? What the heck is going on? And this IS using the link provided: I used the SAME link each time, and got a different date each time.

oh shit... look at the threads popping up... all the games sites have obviously just come into some info...

they've all changed to dec 1st :-(

Originally posted by FoB_Ed
I think we're all going insane!!! :cheers:

What's this "going" business?

I can hardly concentrate on anything else until it's released or there's an official announcement or there's PROOF one way or the other.

I'm going to see Radiohead - RADIOHEAD - tomorrow, but I can't work up any enthusiam for it, because it's already invested in this HL2 business.

If you pre-order it from amzon it says it will be shipped the 30th on the bill, however, the page theat advertises the game says december.

Originally posted by mouse
Anyway can we stop all the speculation and have 1 sticky thread these threads are getting boring.

This isn't a delay thread anymore, it's now a thread about Amazon's rather dodgy webserving ;)

Back