And so another pirate is owned

OMG, how can people not pay for this game already ? Its one of the best pc games to come out for a long time and they still need to play with a warez version, owned by moderator.

good fu**#@*#@ing job is all i say.

May his computer be infected with many trojans, and credit card numbers stolen.

Tork said:
OMG, how can people not pay for this game already ? Its one of the best pc games to come out for a long time and they still need to play with a warez version, owned by moderator.

Perhaps they don't have a credit card and plan on buying HL2 through retail?

Sharrd said:

maybe they should wait for the legal version to come out in stores? Just because you're going to buy it later doesn't make it right IMO to warez a copy.

Sharrd said:
Yes but why do they download it now, when you cant play it before the 16th anyway?

2 Days left!

All i wanan know is what was the point of disabling the %n bug ???

If they are using warez then they shud get a riteous dicking and then have their steam account suspended when steam gets ther error

OR

Vac2 ! ?

Xenon said:
Yes but why do they download it now, when you cant play it before the 16th anyway?

2 Days left!

We're talking about CS:S.
Yombi: They asked for the reason, I gave them a possible one.

What is this %n you are talking about? I seen lots of people in counterstrike source talking and it'd have %n before their text. Really confused me.

Raziaar said:
What is this %n you are talking about? I seen lots of people in counterstrike source talking and it'd have %n before their text. Really confused me.

The was a bug in CS: S that caused warezed versions of the game to crash. Or something.

Planeforger said:
The was a bug in CS: S that caused warezed versions of the game to crash. Or something.
It made the server crash..

Iwas was tons of fun. You'd see someone change their name to %n, and you'd have about 15 seconds...

Mmmmm, idiots....

Yep, definitely a pirate, if he was genuine he would have the Source SDK in his game list as well.

lol, never mind my post up there ^^ i replied to the wrong bloody thread :p

Back