Animated movies to scare your kids

Lol at the last one,

Giant testicle racoon. Its in one of the japanese adverts mmrite?

lol
On the Lion King said:
Thrown in is a meerkat and a warthog performing a catchy song about the importance of apathy.
I like that description.

Oh god, Watership Down. That terrified me as a kid. Poor poor rabbits. Also, Animal Farm that was messed up too D:

Pink Elephants. Need I say more? D:

Haha... the site itself has some pretty funny articles.

Oh god, Watership Down is super-disturbing for kids. Seriously - what I remember most? Sympathetic characters trapped underground facing an agony of poison gas, insanity (white eyes), fire and floodwater. THAT IS NOT PLEASANT. WAY TO GIVE KIDS CLAUSTROPHOBIA. What's more terrifying than being trapped and killed in a tunnel?

Sure, there are differences. The “something rotten in the state of Denmark” was actually a flatulent warthog, for instance.
Ha ha ha. :D

I just read that aloud to my brother with my leet actorship skills.

And he died laughing. And is mentally scarred fo' sho.

MAGIC TESTICLES! Whoever came up with that is a ****ing genious.

I know the Lion King
scar2.jpg
red me for life.
Fixt.

Ahahahaha

Oh man did anybody read the "5 Things Hollywood Thinks Computers Can Do"?

Why It’s Ridiculous:
Look, we acknowledge that Bruce Willis movies take place in a universe where every object is teetering on the brink of spontaneous detonation (see Armageddon, wherein the bolt on a valve handle breaks, causing an entire space station to erupt in an enormous fireball). Still, if natural-gas safety precautions were so poor that entire city blocks could explode via broadband modem, we’re certain the guys at 4chan would have done it by now.

Being a member of 4Chan, and knowing all the insanity that resides within, I quite literally ROFL when I read that...

Why It’s Ridiculous:
This is difficult to wrap our minds around. The aliens in Independence Day were not only thousands of years ahead of us technologically, but also were an entirely different species. Therefore, Goldblum’s feat was the equivalent of colony of baboons in the Congo hacking into CitiBank using tree bark and clumps of their own feces.

That is probably the best list site ever.

The last one..... uh.... my god...

I would have called the goddamn ****ing military hotline if I ever saw racoons with giant testicles.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8MBdWonL68[/YOUTUBE]
This 30-second commercial for an apartment service features Anabukinchan, dressed in red clothes and a peaked cap like Little Red Riding Hood (Japanese: ????????(Akazukinchan)), meeting several large, anthropomorphic animals (including a rabbit, a bear, a deer, and a wolf) in the forest; she sings and dances with them.
They sing about expanding dreams, expanding hopes—and expanding breasts (at which point in the film the animals' breasts enlarge greatly, and a tanuki with large testicles is shown).

Oh god, Bambi. We had to have injections in school aged about 10 and they played Bambi to take our minds off it.

Ahahahaha

Oh man did anybody read the "5 Things Hollywood Thinks Computers Can Do"?

Being a member of 4Chan, and knowing all the insanity that resides within, I quite literally ROFL when I read that...

Oh noes! not the internet hate machine! They made that van explode you know... lol

Oh god, Watership Down. That terrified me as a kid. Poor poor rabbits. Also, Animal Farm that was messed up too D:

I found it funny when the dog ripped them to shreds.

Also, this list made me laugh, loud. It's hilarious.

Yeah, Cracked.com is pretty great. Ain't y'all ever check JayPinkerton.com?

Oh my God I think I woke my flat up with laughter. It was all fine and under control until Watership down turned up. I remember not being able to watch that film because it made me cry, and this just made me cry with laughter.

In short; I lol'ed so hard I leaked out of my optical cavity.

Ah, Watership Down.

Read the novel when I was 16 and watched the movie one day I was sick with only crap on TV when I was 18. Its the best animated movie I have seen and despite it being about talking bunnies its not really for kids, I really liked it.

Forgot to mention - For some odd reason, my family used to watch Song of the South many times. It's a very weird film.

Back