Another mod Idea please read All of my mod ideas so far.

Is this is a good idea for a mod? Read first please.

• Good Idea

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Conkorg

Reaction score
I have posted lots of ideas because i like to people to know whats in my head for Half Life 2. Again those are just IDEAS there is no developeing started on them I have posted 2 Ideas of mine

1: Half Life 2 invasion
2: Ultimate War (Xen/Human/Comine wars)

lol here's another one

I was spawning Vortiguants in HL2 it so much fun, to bad theyre programmed as your allies so they dont attack you.

Here is a pic of a spwaned vortiguant

1.jpg

3 Vortiguants

2.jpg

3 Vortiguants vs Poison Zombie

3.jpg

After the posion Zombie got Hit by the 3 Vortiguant Eletrict Waves

4.jpg

I was experementing with vortiguants, and they were my fav enemies in HL 1 and in HL2 they look so badass only if you could have actually be able to kill em. When FULL SDK comes out I hope it will be able to programm the vortiguant into an enemy without touching single player, we would get 2 spawns 1 - the Ally vortigaunt and 2 enemye vortiguant the same enemye only diffrent AI i hope its not to hard to that. In the mod the vorigruants are the most humanoid type of aliens that are even able to talk in normal language and are able to handel guns (just like in the airboat lvl you saw him wielding a gun and attaching it to your airbot). No modeling would be needed in the mod unless making new weapons, this mod will be mostly made by programming and mapping and scripting making a Vortiguant Single Player Mod or a MP deathmatch with vortiguants. In SP you play as a vortiguant fighting humans/combine/xen your just for yourself there is no story ofcourse because this mod is NOT in productions until people think so it should start develping. As soon as the SDK comes out we can make a story for the mod and see what we can come up with. The other 2 mods that i mentiond HL 2 invasion and Ultimate War will require too much work and it will be very hard, in this mod not much work is required expect for tons of mapping and some programming. Ultimate War is propobly the hardest of my mod ideas, Why i dont know what to call this mod yet but this is my 3rd mod idea. Vortiguants look very cool and they can talk and they can use weapons so why not make a mod out of em SP and MP. Please tell me what you think of this thank you :) I also might make a video of vortiguants VS Ant Lion Guards, i tried it and it look sbadass =D In SP you and MP you as a vortiguant will be able to kick enemies with foot ( i saw them doing it when they were fighting headcrabs lol) and attack with your electric waves and wield all the weapons that are in hl2 :)

true that it is only one alien. but playing as a Vortiguant could be fun, especially if they could charge up each gun that they picked up to make it fire differently... like you could use the energy meter that the HEV suit uses to power alternate firing modes of guns, or use that power to fire your basic lightning bolt weapon.

heck you could even use them to tell another part of the HL2 story, like the week when you are gone in the story (trying to be vague incase somebody hasnt gotten that far yet). events of that week are unclear. heck even what happens after the ending of the game. you could play the part of a Vortiguant in the resisitance leading a squad to wipe out the combine.

Back