Another one of those ****ing pet threads

Bad^Hat

The Freeman
Reaction score
Just remembered I had these sitting on my phone. Kittens! They're a relatively new addition to the family, my folks already had 3 grown cats before this so it's like a zoo out there now. Dad rescued them from an abusive owner, was set to give them up for adoption but they (predictably) got too attached.

That thing behind them in the first couple is some horrible panorama thing I painted in high school, it was just there to fence them in while they were still too young to be roaming about.

Xbgo8.jpg

gzkOb.jpg

zvXK7.png

OJetg.jpg

Ndf9u.jpg

ldjlh.jpg

5AG1s.jpg

Rl9pA.jpg

We6yB.jpg

And one of the other cats getting up to no good as per usual.

x09HY.jpg

Aw cute, I remember when we had kittens, they used to climb up the curtains and pretty much go spastic at anything that moved. They all look pretty happy.

Oh dear God, cuteness overload.

I'm dying to get a kitten(mostly to get my cat a new companion) but I just can't afford one right now.

bawwwwwwwwwwww BH showing his softer side :D, be shameless brabrobruh - VERY cute kitties. My girlfriend has a baby adopted kitty that clomps all over our head at night and chews at her hair when she's sleeping - but I never wake her up over it. Lemme see if I can find a pic for yas

pic removed due to ****getea

kitties make me baw | should be obvious but please do not spread this photo around the nets or I'll have to delete it from her album

My pet hedgehog

i6PWm.jpg

"Suck on it."

oOAyb.jpg

Oh dear God, cuteness overload.

I'm dying to get a kitten(mostly to get my cat a new companion) but I just can't afford one right now.

Afford one? It can't be that hard to find someone giving out kittens for free, to find a home for them.

That thing behind them in the first couple is some horrible panorama thing I painted in high school

Its an oblivion gate isn't it?

I want to steal your cats. My cat sucks, it isn't playful at all, and the only time she acts remotely nice is when she wants food. Then if she doesn't get any she swats at your leg as you walk past.

I want to steal your cats. My cat sucks, it isn't playful at all, and the only time she acts remotely nice is when she wants food. Then if she doesn't get any she swats at your leg as you walk past.

TsVZb.jpg

Afford one? It can't be that hard to find someone giving out kittens for free, to find a home for them.

Afford in the sense of taking it to the vet and getting shots, buying food for it, litter, etc.

lol Veg.

It's a volcano (also upside-down), I didn't go to high school that recently. :p

The other cats are a bit like that, particularly the one in that last photo who's anti-social to the point of almost never being inside unless she needs to eat. Then again, they are part persian.

Edit: Hmm, maybe this should've gone in the video/image forum, I just recalled past pet threads being in the lounge.

I have a ferret. All of you are smalltime.

particularly the one in that last photo who's anti-social to the point of almost never being inside unless she needs to eat. Then again, they are part persian.

Maybe thats what it is. My cat looks just like the one in the pic, only with a shorter tail since she tried to dash past a closing door and failed and got like the last 3 inches of it chopped off.

Or maybe shes anti-social because we chopped part of her tail off with a door?

Oh god, that last picture, Badhat.

I AM THE NIGHT

I feel somewhat weirded out by Eejit having a hedgehog. Mainly because I've been planning to get one for a while, so now you have to TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW.

Just keep them away from any finger jewelery.

Is the hedgehog free to roam around like a cat or does it have a cage?

Is the hedgehog free to roam around like a cat or does it have a cage?

He has a vivarium type thing like a lizard. We let him roam around too and he has a large wheel for running. Hedgehogs are surprisingly speedy btw. They're damn easy to keep fed - cat biscuits, baby food, occasional bits of fruit, mealworms from time to time.

Whenever I've seen hedgehogs out here they've been slow as anything, and that's when they were (presumably) trying to escape. Maybe they appear feeble in order to earn the predator's sympathy? :p

Ugh, cats. Hedgehogs seem pretty beast though, mildly jealous. I might just post pictures of my two best friends later.

Sheepo needs to stop his irrational hatred of cats, everybody knows the only dogs with souls are Komondors anyway.

Back