ANTI CITIZEN ONE, need help, kinda lost

Eightball

Reaction score
im stuck and dont know where to go, i have 2 ppl fallowing me, one black medic and a girl.. ive RETURNED to the area that i had visited in the begin before any of the crap started.... basicly the area that i visted when it was the way it was originally looked like the area where u get "process'd" in the very start of the game and you walk out of a building to see a statue in the middle of the town it looks like and there are force fields to stop u from goin other ways in the town...anyways, ive already passed that crap play ground with the slide and marry-go-round and so i keep walking....

the place im stuck in, IS WHEN YOU revist that area and im stuck.
you walk into an alley sorta and there is grunts shooting at u from beihind cars...

you walk up and kill them, go through a hallway and shoot some more guys in a shed it looks like, and there is a TV on with that old guy, Mr.City 17 wuts his nuts....

anyways, im stuck there. if anyone can understand my horrible explanation, lemme know where to go

Theres a small section right in front of that shed to the left. If you go there and turn around you'll see a nice little doorway.

wow.

Ummm.... To be honest I have NO idea where you are... try taking a screenshot with something more important but that screenshot sucks....

(it doesnt show anything apart from a back yard...)

Back