Antlion Troopers Coming Soon to a Hl2 SP near you.

RomeoJGuy

Reaction score
These are newest Pics:

antlion_assault0004.jpg

antlion_assault0007.jpg

antlion_assault0016.jpg

These are from older builds:
antlion_assault0030.jpg

antlion_assault0021.jpg

antlion_assault0010.jpg

antlion_assault0001.jpg

Also this is the low-end computer version. There will be 3 versions when released for different pc levels. the better the pc the more antlions you can fight and have lying dead around base.

Ok I really disliiked my fog so I fixed it up. Its gonna be released today soon. Im almost finished

antlion_assault0042.jpg

antlion_assault0043.jpg

antlion_assault0044.jpg

16-30 fps is normal for me on hl2 because I run my settings higher.

lookin good, are you gonna do it like a survival mode, wave after wave after wave untill its impossible ?

urban said:
lookin good, are you gonna do it like a survival mode, wave after wave after wave untill its impossible ?

That would be neat.A map like this should also come for Sven Co-op once it's been released.

Aww! I really liked that fog, made it seem sandstormy and mysterious, asif the antlions could be hiding in it :D

Any idea when you will be releasing this map?

Oh, and you MUST do a survival mode with the possiblity of making defenses each round (Like with every other round you could give the player a turret, so by round 15 the player could have 5-7 turrets to help him.)

-Alix

The fog sucks, make it the color of the sky at that level to look correct.

Moved to general editing, where your images display correctly for all the world to see, instead of having to click links. Ain't it purdy.

this also shows off content that will soon be made into tutorials exclusively for www.hl2labs.com

namely using dropships.

Making combine bunker guns.

using gunships.

etc.

man that's awesome!!!
wanna play it NOW!!! :cheese:

...so the gunships actually use their secondary fire (belly-gun)?
they didn't do that in SP ;(

EDIT: just watched the movies you made
that made me laugh like crazy, especially 'roses' cover by The Three Amigos :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:cheers: keep up the good work mate!!

I like the concept, but you could do with some variation in the ground. Use some of that newfangled surface wobbling thing that I didn't have when I was a kid. Make the ground lumpy.

-Angry Lawyer

hey........could you get this into HL2DM, with just the enemy antlions? have a server of 16-32 guys trying to fight off waves of antlions?:D

Back