Anybody got phys-cannon to work (the welding gun)

aeroripper

Tank
Reaction score
Anybody looked into getting this working yet? It's the one that was in the e3 demonstration that could weld stuff

No, with the full SDK that was released yesterday they said the code for it was included

I was looking forward that they would include several cut things from the old version... like binoculars. But no.. oh well.

the reason i upgraded my computer and bought hl2 was all for one thing, the physgun, its all i wanted when i got the game and its all i want now :p. i have all the weapon models from the leak including the original physics gun from the e3 gameplay promo, (i dont actually have the game, just the weapon models). so if you dont have it but you can code the physgun back in ill do anything i can to help.

dru said:
the reason i upgraded my computer and bought hl2 was all for one thing, the physgun, its all i wanted when i got the game and its all i want now :p. i have all the weapon models from the leak including the original physics gun from the e3 gameplay promo, (i dont actually have the game, just the weapon models). so if you dont have it but you can code the physgun back in ill do anything i can to help.

You spent over $1000 to play with one weapon in one game? I wonder how much you would pay for a hooker

over 1000? i paid about 400-600 upgrade + 120 for hl2?

The code for the E3 physgun wasn't included in the SDK... I'm working on a new type of physics gun for our mod tho, and from the work i've done so far i think it'd be easy to recreate it!

i paid about 200 for the gfx card and my dad bought the 512 mags for about 95$ so about 300$ including tax

i heard by several people that it was included, and theyve actually seen the code and played around with it..

@Dru
Could you find out where it is? Talk to those people, then post here, new topic, or PM me. Thanks.

ok ill do my best

i believe one was a guy on this forum called alix that was playing around with it? ill try to talk to him..

Waht?
I was?
I was trying to get it to work! I never actualy got it to.

-Alix

Back