Anyone here like Buffy?

O

OnceMreWthFeelng

I'm in love with this show, Spike is such a cutie!
Spike.jpg

Uber kawaii! ^__^

A guy that looks like a girl that likes guys that look gay... :|

i used to LOVE Buffy and the show back in the day. Watched them all.

One More With Feeling and Hush are two of my fav eps :)

It was only a matter of time...

I love Buffy. I have the Chosen Collection. I have Dark Willow as the wallpaper on my phone and the orchestral intro from Once More With Feeling as my ringtone. My wallpaper on my compie is of the Scoobies. I know Buffy's address, Willow's birthday, and how many women Xander has made out with. I'm actually going through again and just got to Conversations with Dead People in season 7.

Now, I notice you're banned, but I always enjoy creeping people out a little bit when I tell them this.

Everything Joss Whedon makes oozes with stupidity. I had always avoided those crap Scifi Channel or WB series that he made, until I finally saw Serenity. Just crap. I haven't seen any episodes of Buffy but I've caught bits of Firefly and Angel ... just so stupid.

Seriously, I don't get it. It's just really bad writing, really bad acting, really low production values, and really stupid stories. What is the appeal?

It's even a few steps below your typical shitty network television fare like Desperate Housewives or Lost or whatever the hell else is popular now.

Everything Joss Whedon makes oozes with stupidity. I had always avoided those crap Scifi Channel or WB series that he made, until I finally saw Serenity. Just crap. I haven't seen any episodes of Buffy but I've caught bits of Firefly and Angel ... just so stupid.

Seriously, I don't get it. It's just really bad writing, really bad acting, really low production values, and really stupid stories. What is the appeal?

It's even a few steps below your typical shitty network television fare like Desperate Housewives or Lost or whatever the hell else is popular now.
...You've just signed your own death sentence.

I like Buffy.

smwScott isn't getting sex any more from me.

Sucks about as much as Charmed. Although Page is hawt.

Kill the bad guy - cue cheesy one-liner about breaking a nail.

I believe all of that falls under the, "That's your opinion" page.

Well, people comparing Buffy to Charmed, Smallville or even Angel are making a mistake. It's not merely a teen series.

If you watch just a random episode of Buffy it would seem stupid. If you can just follow the storyline from the start you will be hooked in the middle of Season 2.

My favourite episode was The Gift. And Becoming part 2. And all episodes Joss Whedon wrote& directed. Favourite villain was Drucilla.

Yes, I like Buffy :)

I believe all of that falls under the, "That's your opinion" page.

Of course it is. I hate to quote Maddox, as that's about the corniest thing you can do on the internet, but "who else's opinion would it be?"

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, mine just happens to be that those shows are stupid.

Of course it is. I hate to quote Maddox, as that's about the corniest thing you can do on the internet, but "who else's opinion would it be?"

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, mine just happens to be that those shows are stupid.

But, You can't possibly be serious about Firefly?!

Buffy isn't bad but isn't good either it's just watchable that's all.

From what I've heard Firefly is supposed to be a "space western" like the original Star Trek, so I don't care about it...

Buffy isn't bad but isn't good either it's just watchable that's all.

From what I've heard Firefly is supposed to be a "space western" like the original Star Trek, so I don't care about it...

Firefly is NOTHING like Star Trek at all. :|

It's definitely kind of like a western set in the future though.
Come on, atleast rent the first disc. D: Pleeeeeease?

Back