anyone noticed this?

P

punkbuster

The medic girl with shotgun by the fire, she is special. She joins my squad and I defend her and never let her die. When we arrive the part with the generator disabling, she cannot be killed. :cat:

(by the way, I know this is old and probably nobody cares. I did finish episodes 1 and 2 and portal, but I still go back and play hl2 sometimes)

Attachments

• d3_c17_050001.jpg
    d3_c17_050001.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 326
I think others have already mentioned this medic. I also try to keep her alive, she is quite useful and sometimes says a few particular lines, that I think no other npc's say. Also the guy who made the 2 hour long review of half-life, said the same thing about her.

P.S: I keep playing HL2 as well, every once in a while, I just can't get enough of it

Thanks for your reply. I watched that review, but he doesn't seem to mention her becoming invincible at the disabling generator scene. Anyway, so I hide next to Alyx and leave the fighting to the medic girl. lol :)

I loved that review, it was like an HL2 documentary; and no, he didn't mentioned that the woman became invincible.

P.S: hiding next to alyx would be like the "gay" way out of that situation :p, which is one of the hardest of the game, IMO.

Lol i liked it to
And agree hiding when theres shit to kill?
C'mon man!

I extract some repayment from her, for protecting her all along :) Seriously, it's just one way, I played that scene many many times differently, it's like a mini game.
OK, another useless finding of mine is: when the core is exposed, Alyx keeps telling to use the gravity gun, but I don't, then, the number of attacking combine soldiers is not infinite. Not enough ammo to kill them all, impulse 101 cheat is needed, but eventually they quit coming. Nice for target practice :) Also, the soldier who captures Alyx is invincible too, but sometimes an antlion guard spawned with cheats can push him from the roof. Then nothing happens. Useless stuff, I know, but fun :)

Attachments

• d3_c17_070013.jpg
    d3_c17_070013.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 251
I believe that GooseGoose points out something odd about this particular medic. The death of the guy she's looking after happens off-screen and sounds kind of violent... then she catches up with you and tags along... almost like she Murdered him to be with you!

The topic linking you to it is stickied on this forum.

Or you could Google- GooseGoose in Google Video.

Back