APB Reloaded

MJ12

The Freeman
Reaction score
APB is free to play now. Anyone else in the Beta?

Game is decent fun for being free, if they expand on it and add more game modes, it could be amazing. (Not sure if they are going to)
You can be a Criminal or an Enforcer. An Enforcer is a unique spin on things, as you are basically a Mad Max-esq sort of Organization of Vigilante Cops. You can take bounties, call for backup, and arrest people you see committing crime. (Which sounds awesome, but have yet to see implemented well) The price of being an Enforcer is that killing civilians brings down your prestige.

One problem is that IN game if you have 32bit Vista or less than 4 Gigs, it looks like crap, because the game is a memory hog. (Unfortunately for me, I have a 32 Bit, and 32 bit wont recognize more than 3.5 Gigs)

Character creation is very awesome, this is my character, you can design all your own decals and everything. Was going for a futuristic cop.

Seems like a pretty cool idea, might give it a go. It's free after all.

I would probably give it a try if they improved on the driving physics. That's what made MP mods for GTA SA so fun(stunt servers, f yeah).

Been meaning to play this since they released the Reloaded beta. I was in love with APB originally, regardless of it's unbalanced gameplay and bugs, it was still great fun with a friend.

It's as broken as the original game, if not even worse. I tested the first version of this game as well as its recent regurgitation.
The matchmaking is still a broken mess and so is it the vehicle handling. Balancing issues? Check! Unreliable servers? Check! Constant griefing and hacking? Checkeroo!
Exploiters have a hard on for this game because there's no proper anti cheating measure in place. It's hardly surprising though. GamersFirst is known for not giving a **** about their user base. As long as you pony up some coin for their micro transactions stores, they will turn a blind eye. Just ask somebody who regularly plays one of their "free" shooters. Don't waste your bandwidth.

Back