April Fools

Onions

Reaction score
I am seriously disappointed with the lack of effort this year. A copy of halflifesource.com with a "we merged!" news post would have gone a long way to brightening up my morning. I demand a refund.

Yea! I payed 70c for this bubblegum, and it dosen't have dungbeetle extracts in them!

**** YOU ALL THIS IS A WAR!

Onions said:
I am seriously disappointed with the lack of effort this year. A copy of halflifesource.com with a "we merged!" news post would have gone a long way to brightening up my morning. I demand a refund.
We're not doing anything, it's incredibly boring and overdone.

Chris_D said:
We're not doing anything, it's incredibly boring and overdone.
The one at HL2Fallout was great imo :p

As soon as I saw the date I knew it was a fake.

Request denied!

Party pooper. :( And Damimal, nice C&C Generals quote. :p

They had a huge joke in my newpaper, covering most of the front page and two pages inside. No point explaining about it, but it was fun that they put so much effort into it.

If we did anything, you'd all see right through it anyway. There'd be no point.

Danimal said:
Sure, mr president. It was basically that some italian scientists had found a tunnel between two churches, stretching about 10 km underground, with runes showing monks playing hard rock...

you'd have to, as it's a newspaper :p

Danimal said:
I don't have any Generals quote :|
"AK47's for everybody!"
That quote is played when you arm the angry mob in Generals.

god I loved doing that, making tons of those and then throwing about ten thousand crappy arabs at the chinese tanks.

i sucked at generals :p

It doesn't matter if we knew about it or not... All the jokes I've seen are clearly fools jokes, but they are still funny.

You clearly have no idea what this holiday is all about. Die.

vegeta897 said:
It doesn't matter if we knew about it or not... All the jokes I've seen are clearly fools jokes, but they are still funny.

You clearly have no idea what this holiday is all about. Die.

april fools

' n : April 1; celebrated by playing of practical jokes [syn: April Fools', April Fools' day, All Fools' day]

Hmmm.... the dictionary never lies....

KagePrototype said:
If we did anything, you'd all see right through it anyway. There'd be no point.

so what?
geeze...wheres the spirit of April fools? goodness :|
if u don't try...u never know.

dekstar said:
april fools

' n : April 1; celebrated by playing of practical jokes [syn: April Fools', April Fools' day, All Fools' day]

Hmmm.... the dictionary never lies....
Umm, sorry, but I can't tell if you are supporting me or opposing me.

Dr. Freeman, that's exactly what I am saying :)

You'd be surprised just how gullible people on the net can be. You'd think anything on April 1st would be subject to suspicious scrutiny, and yet some of the things people react to...

That said, didn't Valve announce that they were changing Worldcraft's name to Valve Hammer Editor around the beginning of April? :eek:

I'm a bit disappointed too. Its the thought that counts you know?

*Starts to cry*

I bet HL Fallout cares about their members!

"Cries harder*

Because I need my daily dose of love baby.

April Fools sucks.

The only thing that happened at my school was....nothing. No pranks, no jokes, no nothing.

:|

April fools is teh sucky, usually unoriginal and annoying.
You don't need an excuse to play jokes! stupid idea

Back