As zero hour approaches...

T

Titan8883

Dust off you rig and get ready for the time of your life. I hope the purchase and activation processes go well for everyone and that tonight/tomorrow is one of the best days in gaming the world has ever seen!

:cheers:

what happens tonight? am I missing something?

GL with your activation too bro. Pity I have to leave 15 mins before release for college :(

And I expect my internet connection to be down when I arrive home, just because. Oh, cruel fate, why do you torment me?!

Talk about totally overhpying. For f's sake its a game.

AHHHHHH WHATS WRONG WITH OVER HYPING YOU WANNA START SOMETHING huh! YAH THATS RIGHT IM BETTER THENY OU YOU KNOW ITA S;DFJAL;SKDFL;AN FKSDF OMFG! HALF LIFE2 COMES OUT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SADFLMNKASDF AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REFER TO POST TOPIC: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Woggy said:

Wow i hate kids who comment like that.
:devil:

Woggy said:
I was just wishing everyone luck. Personally, I will stay up to see my game unlocked and perhaps the opening scene, but college comes first for me (shocker!) so after that, it's to bed.
By the way, I think this whole forum is pretty much hype, and thats not a bad thing!

I need a beer.. or maybe a cup of hot mocha brew goodness, its gonna be a long night. or morning should I say

I gotta go to the store tomorrow and buy f-u-c-k-i-n-g retail....damn damn damn.....*Get's gun BAM!*

About 30 hours or more for me I think, I decided to buy silver from steam last night (about 9 hrs ago) so that I could get the original HL and deathmatch source. Its now on 30%. Shit Shit Shit and bollocks!

noooooooooooooooo its not 30hrs its only 23.2% and 8% for CS:S

Because i was going to buy retail, but then I read some posts about not being able to all the othet source stuff if you got retail, like DOD HL1 and DM. So I will just have to wait another day and carry on reading the reviews and posts from you lucky lot who have it. If you have time to come back here!

Back