Ashlee Simpson is a Drunk Cow

Ashlee Simpson is a plagarist bitch. I challenge anyone to listen to her song 'Eyes Wide Open' and not see that it's a blatant rip off of Coldplay's 'Square One'.

i hate her with a passion and she needs a nose job

Everyone needs a hobby Ionize, they're basically trolling lolz.

How sad do you need to be to spend your time insulting a person you've all never met...if she had declared war on Iraq or run over your dog, then fine, but she is just getting on with her life.

Razor said:
How sad do you need to be to spend your time insulting a person you've all never met...if she had declared war on Iraq or run over your dog, then fine, but she is just getting on with her life.
I guess you got a point. :thumbs:

Razor said:

And as a celebrity she has signed away any rights to dignity and exposed herself to a hungry callous world that will gladly rend her flesh when she makes herself out to be an unpleasant talentless wench.

Fame's a bitch.

Absinthe said:
And as a celebrity she has signed away any rights to dignity and exposed herself to a hungry callous world that will gladly rend her flesh when she makes herself out to be an unpleasant talentless wench.

Fame's a bitch.
He's got a point there :|

john3571000 said:
if i could gag her, i'd hit it
with a bowling pin?

I hate her music, it's all just shitty pop stuff (all I've heard, anyway) but she is prooty hot. Like gabe. Or billy...

Absinthe said:

Fame's a bitch.
Amen!

6char

The nude picture of Ben Stiller caught my attention more.....I'M NOT GAY...I SWEAR

Razor said:
Dude, she screwed something up and then dumped it on someone else to make HERSELF look good. That was a test of character and she failed miserably.

A drunk white chick?!?!?!? ALERT THE MEDIA!!1

What's that? A drunk white celebrity chick!??!?! ALERT TEH PREZ!!!!!

But seriously....who the hell cares.

Bait said:
A drunk white chick?!?!?!? ALERT THE MEDIA!!1

What's that? A drunk white celebrity chick!??!?! ALERT TEH PREZ!!!!!

But seriously....who the hell cares.
I do. Hearing about people like her make me proud to not be them. Which puts me on the positive side knowing I'm not biggest moron around :thumbs:

Good idea to use this as a sort of anti-depression medicine. :D

it will not be bad if appear a video of ashley simpson drunk and naked :naughty:

I dont see the big deal here ..she acts like pretty much any other teenager except people have to listen to her

her 15 minutes of fame are up and it will probably end tragically for her

I hate those pop-teens. Ignorant bastards they are.
Example: A CS player who tries to be too cool doesn't know what halflife is.

WaterMelon34 said:
I do. Hearing about people like her make me proud to not be them. Which puts me on the positive side knowing I'm not biggest moron around :thumbs:

Good idea to use this as a sort of anti-depression medicine. :D
Actually, it depresses me to know that morons can earn so much more than me.

CptStern said:
I dont see the big deal here ..she acts like pretty much any other teenager except people have to listen to her

her 15 minutes of fame are up and it will probably end tragically for her

Exactly, Comrade Badger has done worse things for her and no one goes out moaning about him. Yes, Badger might be more attractive and a better singer but that is no excuse for picking on Ashlee Simpson.

Razor said:
Exactly, Comrade Badger has done worse things for her and no one goes out moaning about him. Yes, Badger might be more attractive and a better singer but that is no excuse for picking on Ashlee Simpson.
No I agree, and I suppose the title of the thread was a bit out of line as I've acted way worse than that many a time
I think the point of this is that you'd think that when you attain that level of fame, you would learn to have a certain degree of restraint when it comes to things like public drinking. Not only is she a complete moron for doing this, after her SNL debacle no less, but so are any body gaurd types she must have for letting her go out in public like that
Anyway, it's just funny :p

IonizeMyAtoms said:
No I agree, and I suppose the title of the thread was a bit out of line as I've acted way worse than that many a time
I think the point of this is that you'd think that when you attain that level of fame, you would learn to have a certain degree of restraint when it comes to things like public drinking. Not only is she a complete moron for doing this, after her SNL debacle no less, but so are any body gaurd types she must have for letting her go out in public like that
Anyway, it's just funny :p

Agreed.

Back