Ask Gun questions to me!

Solid_Raiden

Reaction score
I have been a gun recognizer for 3 years now. I can name any gun by looking at it's shape,design,clip size,and fire rate. So post a pic of a gun and I'll identify it!

The only gun I have in my house is a Beretta 92F. I have no idea where it is,but I'm dead positive it's in my house somewhere. It also has 3-4 extra clips ready.

Do you really need 3-4 extra clip?

Do you plan to use them?

Nah just messing with you ;)

Originally posted by Solid_Raiden
The only gun I have in my house is a Beretta 92F. I have no idea where it is,but I'm dead positive it's in my house somewhere. It also has 3-4 extra clips ready.
Whats the earlist age that I can own a gun?To go hunting etc...

I dunno, canada right?

18 or 20, I dunno.

But my friend had a junior hunting rifle when he was 12-13.

thats teh greaser with collapseable stock

hard to maintain.. nice stopping power but low rate of fire

Oh yes that's right. It is a Greaser,but much more slim. And they added a butt. I never liked the Greaser's ROF

Originally posted by Tredoslop
If ya want the answer that badly-it's the Carl Gustaf M/45

Yeah, I knew what it was, he wanted to be tested...

Great, now I'll just need your adress and when you goto sleep in an e-mail thankyou, i'll be at your door tomorow to kidnap you.

I'm a year younger then ya Tredo

One of my friends today had a giant book on guns,EVERY MODEL WAS IN IT. It was at least 600 pages long!

The SAW is HUUUUGE!

Here's my quiz:
Whats the basic concept of the "assault" "rifle"
Anyone -try it(Or die)
Tell me the history

Well this is dumb if your 12 and have been studying guns since you were 9, omfg

Actually,not 3 years. I think 1 or 2. I play too many miltary games,America's Army is one.

Same, I played Soldier of Fortune and that's what got me hooked, about one or two years after it was released.

ok Tredoslpop, I might be wrong, but an assault rifle is...a rifle with rapid-fire capabilities. I don't know a proper definition. The first assault rifle was in Nazi Germany, the mp series some of them wree rifles, but hitler was opposed to the idea of an assault rifle, so they called them machine pistopls and hoped he wouldn't notice (this is true). And then there were the m16 series and so on. I like this game.

I used to be a gun recogniser, post some more!

Originally posted by Sulkdodds

I did, and wtf is a gun recogniser, its not like you're getting paid for it.

Originally posted by Sulkdodds
ok Tredoslpop, I might be wrong, but an assault rifle is...a rifle with rapid-fire capabilities. I don't know a proper definition. The first assault rifle was in Nazi Germany, the mp series some of them wree rifles, but hitler was opposed to the idea of an assault rifle, so they called them machine pistopls and hoped he wouldn't notice (this is true). And then there were the m16 series and so on. I like this game.

You're kinda right. The first assault rifle concept was in the 1910's, when a Russian armorer created a new magazine. The Federov Assault Rifle was born-1916

I wanna ask now.
k, what's this gun?
I know what you're thinking-but it's not what you think it is.

Back