ATi DX9 Cards...

Okt

Reaction score
I did search the website and i cannot find which cards are DX 9, I think the 9600, 9700, and 9800 are(including the Pro's ofcourse) but i am not sure. If you wouldn;t mind help me clear this up.:cheers:

9500,9600,9700,9800 and i believe 9200 are also...

TheRook

so which would be the best for the price(excluding th 9800 because i don;t have 500 to spend on a vid card) I currentally have a GF 4 MX 440(POS)

If you want to run HL2 without worry, buy a 9600 or a 9800 non-pro :) if you want to spend a little extra, get a 128MB version 9800 Pro from newegg.com

I'm going to get a 9600 Pro 256 Meg DDR OEM at www.allstarshop.com. It scored as having the most frames per dollar on the HL2 Benchmarks at gamersdepot.com. Allstarshop.com has the second best price on Pricewatch.com. I can't wait to get rid of my Rage 128 Pro 16-Meg PCI.

Whats the rest of your comp specs? Dont just buy from a cheap site. Go to www.resellerratings.com and check out how allstarshop did.

I myself along with a trillion others would reccommend buying from newegg.

Yep, buy from newegg if you're in the US. Just as an example, we ordered my sister's computer parts on Monday, and the parts were all here at my house and ready for me to build on Wednsday. Everything was present and in perfect condition.

Yea i live in Canada, my computer is a piece of shit. AMD Athlon XP 1800+ 1.04GHZ, 1024mb DDR Ram, GF 4 MX 440, a SIS mainboard motherboard with SIS 7012 intragated sound card, a sweet 19" Viewsonic monitor, and i think that is it other than my two WD 120GB harddrives.

Originally posted by ankalar
Yep, buy from newegg if you're in the US. Just as an example, we ordered my sister's computer parts on Monday, and the parts were all here at my house and ready for me to build on Wednsday. Everything was present and in perfect condition.

That's fast. Where do you live?

I'm in Boston and it usually takes about 5 days with FEDEX saver shipping from Newegg.

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
That's fast. Where do you live?

I'm in Boston and it usually takes about 5 days with FEDEX saver shipping from Newegg.

Im in NY, and when i ordered my parts i got half of them in 2 days, but since theres no deliveries on weekends i had to wait another 2 business days.

Back