Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Geforce

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Ahhhh. Ummmmm? DUR!

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Pressure

Reaction score
Are you a fan of ATI cards or Geforce cards? List why you picked the one you did.

Oh for Pixels sake... There has been many threads like this. But if you have to know, ever since I threw out my Nvidia and put in my ATI, I'm with ATI :)
ATI against Geforce is technically incorrect, Geforce is just the card name, ATI is the company name.

can we ban pressure just for the fact that he is a dumbass

*puts on firemans coat as pressure unloads uncomprehensive fury*

INVIDIA...hm...never heard of 'em...how do they do on the worldmarket?

Originally posted by Pressure
Are you a fan of ATI cards or Geforce cards? List why you picked the one you did.

Why did you make this poll? It's pointless.

Originally posted by SerialCarpens
FOOL IT SHOULD BE ATI VS. INVIDIA, ASS!!!!

I love when somebody tries to point out a mistake that someone else made but then makes a mistake of there own.

For gods sake, it's a community poll. For those of you who feel the need to insult or think it's pointless just don't post.

It's really not that hard.

Originally posted by D33
For gods sake, it's a community poll. For those of you who feel the need to insult or think it's pointless just don't post.

It's really not that hard.

Do you realise how many polls and threads have been made on this subject?

It gets annoying when people (that are not noobs) do things like this...

if it were pressures first post we would just tell him to use the search button.....but again..you think he would have figured it out by now.

it dose get annoying, im sure if you counted the number of threads on this subject, its probly in the teens.

fair enough, i'll stand corrected :)

Opinions... whats the point in this poll if its all opinions?

Back