Attention artists & designers - logo design request

DreamThrall

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I've been trying unsuccessfully to create a logo for my wife's jewelry design company, so I've come here in hopes of perhaps someone with a better artistic instinct than I.

Her company name is "peapod treasures", and she designs vintage and vintage inspire kitchy fun jewelry using beads and buttons and such. You can see examples of her stuff in her Etsy store here: http://peapodtreasures.etsy.com

She's not quite sure what she wants - but she knows that she wants it to focus more on the vintage beads and buttons part than the word "peapod". It should be simple in design with 4 colors or less (so it can be easily/cheaply printed on business cards, stickers, buttons, etc).

If anyone can come up with something she likes and we end up using, you've got $20 US from my paypal account with your name on it. I know that may not be much for this kind of work, but we're on a tight budget.

For file format, I prefer vector graphics that can be opened in or imported into Adobe Illustrator. Thanks in advance, and don't be afraid to ask any additional questions! :)

I can't help with any design, but I will comment that I think your wife has some great designs there.

Same here - really nice stuff, does she do mail to Down Under?

Thanks guys, and yes, she mails everywhere... she charges $1.50 shipping to US, $2.25 to Canada, $3.75 everywhere else.

Okay... I bit the bullet and did some more work... here's the logo and web design I came up with:

ppt_ss.jpg

Comments/critiques? :)

Haha, that's great! I love its cutesy appeal. The bird is very fitting because I noticed she uses birds a lot in her work.

Back